Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the creative arts.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 4 Weeks Ago (8:39 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Kitty.

Which ones are your favourite? How good are your skills in their case?
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:16 AM).

Nature: Adamant
    I'm an okay artist and can make a basic clay vase if you give me the equipment but otherwise I'm pretty bad at crafts and the like.
      #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 4 Weeks Ago (12:17 PM).

I’ve always loved making little sculptures and things like that (like Warhammer type stuff), though I admit I’m not terribly good at it. What I moreso do with 3D art is take existing pieces and weather them. For example, my husband collects Gundams so I make them look all battle torn and gnarly. >:)

I also make silly hemp bracelets, though I don’t know if that really counts as art, haha. But if I had more supplies, I’d definitely do more with sculpture and disramas though.

on a dloa until further notice
      #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:12 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by NeoGeisha.

Nature: Mild
      I like handicraft in general but I'm not very interested in it. I adore more to look through ready works of other people or buy some stuff for my own needs like handmade soap and other cosmetics. Handmade works are also a perfect choice sometimes as gifts for some people :smile:
      And in my case I tried some types of handicraft too but I'm not very talented in this and did't become really inspired as some of my friends. I still like only assembling and painting wooden models, and quilling, there are some days which I spend only with making these types of art. I like to make quilling https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quilling pictures for my original ideas or connected with some design of postcards https://masterbundles.com/postcards-creates-and-buy-online-free-postcards-templates/ , it's also a very useful handicraft for postcrossing. But I show the most amount of my works only my friends and family, I'm definetely not going to be a famous artist in this case lol (and it's the same for wooden models too!).
        #5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:01 PM).

Nature: Careful
        I absolutely love watching handmade craft videos on youtube, it's so interesting and skillful to watch. However, my own skills are really awful, mostly because I've never seriously tried before. The only time I've made an honest to god attempt at a sculpture was in highschool, we had to pick between using wire and clay and I chose wire because I thought it was gonna be easier. Absolutely wrong, it scarred me for life and I ended up with cuts everywhere on my hands.
          #6   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:41 PM).
        Meow, purr purr.

Tbh was never that interested in handcrafts ;v;; probably because I have a small room and can't afford the space so I never thought about it as much as I should..

Although I would defs play around more if I had a 3d printer ;))) I saw Jazza make a stylus holder (warning for searchers: gory) and it looked amazing! There's actually one at work so I could test it out..

I had the same project as Sakura haha, I chose wire but thankfully I managed to get the easier to handle wire and turn it into a little flower thing. uvu

Quick Reply