Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (7:34 PM).

Hello. I'm new (but not account new) to Pokemon Community. What I mean by account new is that my account has been idle for a year or more, don't exactly remember.

But that's not the issue.

I'm being moderated in most forums, even if I type something simple with no extra coding. My most recent post was moderated, but I don't know why. It could be the fact that I used formatting, but I don't think this is the reason.

Is moderating normal for people with a low post count? Or is it happening to everyone recently?

A little info about me and my goals:

I am burned out on Pokemon games, which, since emerald, have gradually grown worse to me. I am a fan of Generation 3 and earlier. I have some creature ideas I'd rather keep to myself and friends, due to personal reasons. Thus, I want to make my first game encompassing them. I do not know how to program, so I'll learn by using pokemon essentials. Once I complete the game, I'll enjoy it, and work on an entirely new project.
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 1 Week Ago (8:03 PM).
    too gay to function

Nature: Bold
    There are certain sections within PokeCommunity in which threads, after being created, require manual approval from a moderator of that section.

Example - the Pokemon Essentials section has manual approval on. When a thread is submitted in that section, it has to be approved by a moderator in order to be visible for other (non-staff) members to see.

If you're experiencing issues with actual replies to threads going to moderation, let a staff member know and we'll try to get it fixed asap.

Quick Reply