Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old November 27th, 2018 (8:38 AM).

Hello everyone,

Has anyone seen any good inside Tilesets for the 3rd gen? Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire I mean.
    Been looking for a while now, yet I can't seem to find any...
    I've already mapped a fair few routes and towns on the outside thanks to someone else's post, and there is Pokemon Essential's inside tiles that can be used, but I'd rather stick to the Advance-theme.

If anyone has them, and they're compatible with RPG Maker XP, let me know, please.

Thank you regardless,

Kind regards,
    JadenHunting
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old November 27th, 2018 (9:52 AM).

Uh, Pokemon Essential's default tiles are Advance-themed? They're mostly FRLG tiles, but they're GBA tiles nonetheless.

As for RSE tilesets specifically, Curt's starter kit is an older resource, but still relevant to what you're looking for: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159678

Be aware that not all of Hoenn's tiles are there, but it's a good place to start.
        #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old November 27th, 2018 (11:15 AM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by silentgamer64 View Post
        Uh, Pokemon Essential's default tiles are Advance-themed? They're mostly FRLG tiles, but they're GBA tiles nonetheless.

As for RSE tilesets specifically, Curt's starter kit is an older resource, but still relevant to what you're looking for: (Link here)

Be aware that not all of Hoenn's tiles are there, but it's a good place to start.
        Got it, thank you.
        And while it's true that they're advance themed, I still wanted the actual tilesets displayed in RSE.
        All but one of the links were down, but I got it from the last one, sadly the door animation's link was downed aswell, but I'll search for that myself.

Thank you again.

Kind regards,
        JaydenHunting

Quick Reply