Pokémon General The home for theories, clubs, polls, and other discussions involving the Pokémon franchise that aren't covered in any of the other boards.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old February 4th, 2019 (7:23 PM).
Most powerful being in fiction

Nature: Careful
    After seeing how only one Pokémon in the entire franchise has seven different evolutions.

I feel like the Pokémon company can make the fans happier by giving some Pokémon many evolutions like eevee. It kinda adds more variety for the franchise.

I got this idea because I see how digimon has so many digimon that have many evolutions unlike Pokémon.

If Pokémon can be like digimon and give it’s monsters many evolutions. That would make the company even better.

I am the One Above All. I see through many eyes. I build with many hands. They are themselves, but they are also me. I am all-powerful. My only weapon is love. The mystery intrigues me.
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old February 4th, 2019 (7:38 PM).
    wandererjustlikeme 🌟

Nature: Jolly
    You know, back when I was a kid and encountered Pokemon for the first time, it never really crossed my mind how lacking it was, or how much it should be like other franchises. I enjoyed it for what it was. Pokemon gave me a lot of memories to enjoy. Sure, the franchise is flawed, but what franchise isn't, really? Every popular form of media has its problems one way or another. I think though, that despite all of Pokemon's flaws, I love the franchise regardless and will continue to do so.

If I wanted Digimon, I'd watch Digimon. Pokemon is fun because it's Pokemon. It shouldn't aim to be like anything else but itself, because that's what makes Pokemon enjoyable.

That being said, I wouldn't mind a few Pokemon having Eevee's traits of having multiple evolutions based on DNA gimmick, but not so much that it just waters down that gimmick.
      #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old February 4th, 2019 (10:01 PM).

I mean, if you consider all the Alola forms as different Pokemon than the original, we just got a whole bunch more split evolutions as recently as this generation, plus Cosmoem which can turn into one of Solgaleo or Lunala, and Rockruff which can turn into one of three different types of Lycanroc depending on the situation.

I'm honestly fine with the way they've introduced Pokemon with multiple evolutions up to this point, and I agree with colours that I'd be fine with a few more Eevee-like evolution trees, as long as they don't go overboard with it.
      #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old February 5th, 2019 (4:15 AM).
    A bagel... TWO BAGELS!!

Nature: Timid
      Yeah while I don’t think we need another Pokémon with seven evolutions, if into makes sense then sure why not! Give us more tyrogue like evolutions

#5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old February 5th, 2019 (5:09 AM). Edited February 5th, 2019 by Pokedigifan1178.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
        Yeah while I don’t think we need another Pokémon with seven evolutions, if into makes sense then sure why not! Give us more tyrogue like evolutions
        I mean if we have more Pokémon like eevee and tyrogue.

We could have a wide variety of Pokémon.

Now if Pokémon did have something like digivolution that would be even better.

Tired of how Raichu will never become pikachu again. Use some device that allows Pokémon to return to their previous evolutions and back again

I am the One Above All. I see through many eyes. I build with many hands. They are themselves, but they are also me. I am all-powerful. My only weapon is love. The mystery intrigues me.
          #6   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old February 5th, 2019 (8:59 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
        I would love to see more branched evolutions, but not as many as Eevee has. I would say 3 branched evolutions like Tyrogue has are okay. (Pre-)Evolutions of the current Pokémon would be also nice over completely new Pokémon. Would be also cool if 2 evolution lines end with same Pokémon.

As of reverting Pokémon back to their previous stage - I don't like this idea. It makes sense in the Digimon world, because the monsters there are made of data, but Pokémon are living creatures like us. And we can't just revert back to being babies. At least appearance-wise.
          #7   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old February 5th, 2019 (11:34 AM).
        A bagel... TWO BAGELS!!

Nature: Timid
          Yeah seconding that no digivolution thing. We technically already have megas which if you look at the pokedex entries because pokemon are living things the process of mega evolution is supposed to be excruciatingly painful for them. With this in mind and the whole thing of data vs living beings, I'd be vetoing that as well.

#8   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old February 5th, 2019 (12:57 PM).

Well I’m just saying Pokémon should follow digimons style like more evolutions and some other things because I’m noticing that Pokémon games are getting worse while digimon games are getting better

#9   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old February 14th, 2019 (12:18 PM).

Nature: Serious
              I do know fewer Eeveelution like Sylveon and other Gen I and II Eeveelutions, these are the only Eeveelution i only know so far.
                #10   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old February 14th, 2019 (1:13 PM).
              Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.

Nature: Calm
                I wonder if there will be a new Eeveelution in gen 8 (since they skipped one in gen 7)

Wurmple had also a different style evolution hmm, i hope maybe for another new evo for Kirlia like ''Psychic/Dark'' or ''psychic/steel''

(Its too bad that the portable digimon games stopped for a while and the anime but good thing they returned with digi story sleuth i just hope next year new anime series beside the movies these years)
                  #11   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old February 14th, 2019 (2:59 PM).

Nature: Modest
                  I do not want digimon tactics in evolution of sorts to be used (even though they are with mega evolutions). The idea is to build up your companions just as other RPG journey type game stories. You wouldn't build up the story and have Link start the final battle with a stick and have to keep requipping to have the ultimate sword just for the final blow. That is why I favor pokemon to digimon.

Now, as far as evolution branch pokemon, Pikachu needed another face in the franchise to shine, so that the franchise doesn't go too far stale. Eevee is a huge fan favorite due to the cuteness appeal, multi evolution and power appeal, and glamour appeal. It is another great Pokemon mascot. I do hope for new eeveelutions, but they might hold off on that due to Eevee's new star-fandom.

I would like to see a pre-evo for Pansage, Panpour, and Pansear....which can lead to new type monkey pokemon. I also would like to see location differences such as Shellos colors, Alolan forms, and special attacks for those multi evolutions and forms.
                    #12   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old 4 Weeks Ago (8:52 AM).

Nature: Serious
                    Guys, i am hoping new Eeveelution would be revealed though Gen 8 series, they skipp geneneration from time to time and add new Eeveelutions on Gen 8.

Gen 3 & 5 are the only gen not to introduce eeveelution, so Gen 8 is an possibility to intoduce new Pokemon.

(sorry for my poor English)

Quick Reply