• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Leon Draceus' Art

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
[Victini & Mega Charizard X] Victini x Mega Charizard X! Ship it! - Update 8/29/2017: Art Request for Kan Mekato!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Ayyyyyyy, hellllo! Well, I looked into your recent drawing and that charizard and vicinitti victini looks very good!

Some comments about the charizard eyes, it should be closed with happy looking eyes as I looked into its eyes there's a curve over there indicating its happy, but in the further distant look it does not really looked like it is, the eyes are just looking at the victini with very minimal expression so my suggestion would be changed its eyes to close with some happy feeling.

The river looks very rough, and i really dont think it fits the harmony picture. As a suggestion, it would be more fit if you draw the land opposite the river more flat and the river at a more straight line so it looks like running smoothly.

Im not really good at giving really constructive comments, but i try my best! But anyways, overall it looks still good.

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Ayyyyyyy, hellllo! Well, I looked into your recent drawing and that charizard and vicinitti victini looks very good!

Some comments about the charizard eyes, it should be closed with happy looking eyes as I looked into its eyes there's a curve over there indicating its happy, but in the further distant look it does not really looked like it is, the eyes are just looking at the victini with very minimal expression so my suggestion would be changed its eyes to close with some happy feeling.

The river looks very rough, and i really dont think it fits the harmony picture. As a suggestion, it would be more fit if you draw the land opposite the river more flat and the river at a more straight line so it looks like running smoothly.

Im not really good at giving really constructive comments, but i try my best! But anyways, overall it looks still good.

:o Oh yeah, that eye. ;;o-o I'm bad at drawing landscape, I tried so many times and didn't work out... I should have used the background just like others ;;>-<
Thanks for your feedback~

Lilie

Nebby, please.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 30, 2023
Ohh, that latest artwork is super cute! Both Rockruff and the girl are adorable. I really like the choice of colors and the soft shading.

Years
Very nice, I'm loving the updated art. I see your improvement, the new OC with the Alolan Vulpix, the human is well done(the Pokemon are always perfect!). Your line art is great, I wish mine came out like that. Such a cute style.

Back