• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Secret Diaries(beta 2.5 graphics update)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Ok Thanks dude I am not very Good at these kind of things so can you fix so i dont have to rename the rom?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Looks promising, definitely looks like it will need some cleaning up, but I am excited for the finished product.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2020
I think you might need some one to help assist you in making the dialogue accessible for Android/iPhone users who want to play the game. From what I'm seeing it's possibly only available to those who play the PC version

__fred__40

fred
Years
I think you might need some one to help assist you in making the dialogue accessible for Android/iPhone users who want to play the game. From what I'm seeing it's possibly only available to those who play the PC version

Thx I noticed too,but I thought that Lunar IPS produced working patches also for an android/IOS.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I too can confirm the parcel bug. It may be something with Oak's lab since there's no music when I enter it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Just one thing i am at mt moon and ive found a diary in a house and when i talk to the guy outside he asks if I am up for a mystery hunt and what am i to do now I cant find anything else in the house and the hiker is blocking so i cant continue yet what do i have to do?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2020
It works now. Omg I'm so happy to continue playing this. I can't wait for more updates of this game. Hopefully we can switch to girl characters as well. If not it's still fine, but still excited to play this. The preview still gives me chills.

Back