• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM Hack] LTheFifteenth Travel Journal - Blazing Emerald

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 18, 2021
Tried a regular rom with Emerald with the Physical/Special Split issue fixed but after about a few hours of gameplay, I realized I shouldn't be playing like this since the Battle Frontier is balanced to the vanilla game. After playing for a couple hours, I have to say that this is amazing so far! I am starting to remember how difficult it can be at times to maintain my level in the older games. My only nitpick is that I prefer the Gen 3 music over Gen 4's.

As of writing this first post, I have just beat the second Gym Leader. I am training a Zubat I caught out in the wild grass when I discovered a Shiny Swablu! Lucky me!

Or so I thought. I was completely out of Pokeballs. I tried to see if there was any way for me to cheat in at least one but I realize I have to bite the bullet and accept that this Swablu will not be mine. It is a shame there is no shop in Dewford town...

Back