• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: PSA: You can add your TCGO screen name to your postbit

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Thanks to the combined efforts of many Important People (read as: the Development team), you can now make it so your Trading Card Game Online screen name appears on every post you make (and have ever made) in the TCG section like mine under my name on this post. It is strongly recommended that you do this so that we don't have to ask you for it every 25 seconds.

To set it, click on the button labeled "Me" from the far right of the top bar, and then click on "Edit Profile". Scroll down on the screen that appears and enter your TCGO name in the box labelled TCGO screen name. Make sure to click save, and once you have been redirected you can come back here and post more about the TCG! Or, you know, do anything else.

Anyway, it's worth noting that it will show ONLY in the TCG section, because we can't have the rest of the forums finding my utterly embarrassing TCGO nickname, can we?

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Amazingly it's the same as my username for this forum.

To be fair, it's actually pretty cool for those that have different usernames and will at least make trading relatively simpler.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I actually just guessed mine I think its right haha

Back