• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphic✓] Icon Palette Offsets

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
Hey there!
So I was planning to edit some of the Pokémon menu icons.
I've found the offsets for those, but I was wondering where the palettes for those menu icons would be?
To my knowledge, there are only three of them, but I can't seem to locate them?
Any help would be appreciated! :smile:

Last edited:

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
If you're using Fire Red, the pallets can be found at 0x3D3740, 0x3D3760 and 0x3D3780. On Emerald they're at 0xDDE1F8, 0xDDE218 and 0xDDE238.

Any changes you make to them will affect all the icons using that particular pallet so make you you know what you want to do before editing them~

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
If you're using Fire Red, the pallets can be found at 0x3D3740, 0x3D3760 and 0x3D3780. On Emerald they're at 0xDDE1F8, 0xDDE218 and 0xDDE238.

Any changes you make to them will affect all the icons using that particular pallet so make you you know what you want to do before editing them~
Those are exactly what I needed! Thanks!

Back