• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
That assumption does make sense in hindsight.

I don't think they have. In this scenario Sonata only saw the siren charming an anonymous person as the mogwai killed him.

So did the post just state "someone was siren'd"? It's pretty useless, except maybe if it's a way of telling us the silencer didn't block the siren.

SILENCER IDC IF YOURE A HELLSPAWN KILL GIMMEPIE THE SIREN

Years
So did the post just state "someone was siren'd"? It's pretty useless, except maybe if it's a way of telling us the silencer didn't block the siren.

SILENCER IDC IF YOURE A HELLSPAWN KILL GIMMEPIE THE SIREN

It mentioned Sonata hearing singing and seeing a person heading towards the Siren
As for why it was mentioned, all night actions seem to be included in the story posts.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I'm still confused...so Sonata got hit by the Siren, but what does that mean?

Nah, it looks like someone else was charmed by the Siren, Sonata probably just witnessed it as he was being killed by someone else.

Unrelated, but does the 'psycho' remind anyone else of Cicero from Skyrim :P Definitely sounds like the Mogwai to me, as others have speculated.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
What I'm going to imagine the Mogwai looks like from now on:

46e1aebbdb9b644d7c07c03d2d43451d-d4l7lmy.png

Just a little further. He needed to find a way to warn everyone else, and hopefully to save his own arse. He needed to protect.

Hmm, he needed to protect? Was Sonata the Angel? I think Nakuzami did say she may only reveal general alignments for some people upon death. :s

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
well shit. the mogwai killed the angel... great.

but looking again in the night post, i can assume sphealo is the silencer, since the word silence has been appearing numerously at that post...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Alright. Gunner was super obvious last time and today is no different. Every time she posts, she seems really obvious that she's up to something, which is why I think she's the Siren or possibly Hellspawn.

Consider Nakazumi's hint: A performer like that tends to avoid the silent avenue.

Gunner became VERY chatty and talkative and every post she's made has been really weird and apparent that she's got more information than we all do. We can also assume she's not the Seer, since she said she wasn't and her knowledge-base contradicts what the Seer could even know by Day Three.

Evidence against her:
-She must've known Sphealo was Hellspawn otherwise why would she risk her own life like this
-Says it's "unlikely" Sphealo is Unaffiliated - showing she knows more than others
-Confident Sphealo is Hellspawn suddenly, but in the post above, said "WOO, I guess" and also felt it was highly unlikely Chocolate was Hellspawn.

-This is the smoking gun to me. She's confident the top three posters at the time (Foxrally, gimmepie, Sonata) weren't Hellspawn. Who else would know this info BUT Hellspawn? Nobody at this point in the game.
She's 100% confident they aren't...she just isn't sure if they're unaffiliated.​

To me she's a risk. All she's done is spew info and obvious hints that she's got a role of some sort. She seems confident of things that there's no reason to be confident of at day three in the game.

[BURN] arachnidsGrip

She's far too vocal, especially after Nakazumi's hint, and being "100% sure/confident" of so many things certainly sounds like the Siren or Hellspawn.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
She could be one of the secret roles... But yes it is suspicious how she knows so much more than us. O:

Also, I interpreted the text as Sonata (Angel most likely) heading towards someone he "needed to protect" before he saw the Siren charming someone else. Could he have intended to protect someone who was actually the Siren?

Salzorrah

Years

I agree with you, how I'm a risk, and that I know information no one knows. Considering Sonata has died, and I feel he's the angel, I would die either by burn, or by kill in the next two phases.

But, believe me when I tell you that I'm not the siren, and I am a risk worth taking.

I can assume that the siren could be either Foxrally or Gimmepie, since both of them are also pretty active, and they do tend to avoid the silent path.

I don't blame you guys if you feel like I'm dangerous, that's okay... But trust my words... Hellspawns are green sticky savages that have no place with the Havenites... For now though...

[burn] arachnidsGrip aka spoodergirl

Years
At this point in time I don't think that arachnidsGrip is a problem for us. The way I se it she's probably going to be dead in the next couple of phases anyway unless
1. Sonata was not the angel and she can still be protected
2. She is hellspawn and therefor is not going to be killed by her own group. If she is still alive in a couple of phases and others have still been killed by the mafia we can reevaluate.

At this stage I think Klippy is the most suspicious since he is trying very hard to kill off someone who not only has a good chance of being dead soon anyway but who has provided us with some very useful information. At this stage I'm voting

[Burn] Klippy since that turned out so well last time I tried it.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I still stand on my point that Spoodergirl is the seer. She foretold Sphealeo's role and is most likely to foretell GP's, mine and Klippy's as well. I want H.A.N. to post so I can get more evidence from him since he's still the most suspisioso to me.

Also, if a havenite or hellspawn is killed, does their role gets revealed?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I still stand on my point that Spoodergirl is the seer. She foretold Sphealeo's role and is most likely to foretell GP's, mine and Klippy's as well. I want H.A.N. to post so I can get more evidence from him since he's still the most suspisioso to me.

Also, if a havenite or hellspawn is killed, does their role gets revealed?

Sphealo was Hellspawn and their role wasn't revealed *shrug*

Salzorrah

Years
There should be hints in the story, and considering Sphealo's death scene involved something with silence, I assume her to be the Silencer. Also, Sonata did intend to protect someone, he could be the Angel...

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
The third paragraph suggests that the Silencer might still be alive... Though has anyone been silenced lately?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I'm changing my vote. gimmepie is clearly trying to protect gunner. She hasn't provided us with any useful info considering we're in Day Three of the game and logically she couldn't have figured out him, Fox, and Sonata were "not Hellspawn", as well as her other inconsistencies. She obviously wants to die, so idk if that's the best course still. She's definitely fishy though - but I'd guess gimmepie is Hellspawn with her if that's the case.

He seems sure that she'll be "next to die", yet...won't vote for her. Methinks Hellspawn conspiracy.

And also gimme, everyone knows I'm always a shitty innocent in every Mafia I've played. The trend is no different this game.

[burn] gimmepie

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
She hasn't provided us with any useful info considering we're in Day Three of the game

I'm sorry, but who suspected Sphealo first and got the ball rolling?

Anyways, I'm still sure gimmepie isn't Hellspawn, however, I'm uncertain if he's the Mogwai or the Siren.

and btw Fox, there are two GPs in this game, gimmepie and gunnerpow7 :]

Back