• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
Hi RNC welcome back,

Could you check my previous post when you have some time :), since they're the last few pokemon I need to complete my collection I'd love to trade with you :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sure! Eh, are you sure tho?
I don't mind at all, just message when you are on and I will get the mready for you.
Hi RNC welcome back,

Could you check my previous post when you have some time :), since they're the last few pokemon I need to complete my collection I'd love to trade with you :)
I will do, I will EDIT this post as soon as I am done looking at it for you.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
I have a lot of starters in rareballs like naive HA froakie in moon balls charmander in fast balls and piplup in lure balls. I also have HA venipedes in lure and beast balls if your interested

What I want in return is the following:
HA Jolly Murkow in a moon ball
Jolly weedle in a level ball
HA jolly shroomish in a friend ball

Please reply or PM me please if your interested

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi RNC,

I'd be interested in trading for the following event pokemon from your list :)

Wants:
Wish pichu timid
Sunday wobuffet impish
Oak's rotom
Pctb inkay
Singing piplup

Below is a list of event pokemon I think you might be interested in based on the list of event pokemon you currently have, if none of these interest you then feel free to check out my trade shop :)

Kyushu shiny gardevoir timid nature
Movie meloetta hasty nature
sly zoroark bashful nature
Blue's pidgeot naughty nature
Jessie's wobuffet careful nature
Hope diancie impish nature
Shigeshige malamar adamant nature
Ilex celebi (gold vc preorder)
I am interestested in this trade with you, what time zone are you in so we can set up a time to trade?
I have a lot of starters in rareballs like naive HA froakie in moon balls charmander in fast balls and piplup in lure balls. I also have HA venipedes in lure and beast balls if your interested

What I want in return is the following:
HA Jolly Murkow in a moon ball
Jolly weedle in a level ball
HA jolly shroomish in a friend ball

Please reply or PM me please if your interested
I would really like that froakie for my USUM game play through, do I have those pokemon you are looking for?

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
I'm in the time zone gmt +1, in case you need all 8 of my pokemon is there any chance I can pick 8 from your list? :p

If so I'd like to add:
- Timid NOK jirachi
- kumamoto shiny sceptile
- kyushu shiny swampert

Also quick question after I failed a trade today, are you able to trade in gen 7? As my pokemon are in gen 7 and i found out there is no way to transfer them back to gen 6

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2018
Hello RNC! I'm interested in the following Pokémon of your list:

Water Tribe Manaphy lv1 Careful ID: 07235 (KOR)
WORLD09 Weavile lv30 Jolly ID 08159 Hates to lose
PCNYd Absol lv35 Quirky ID 0000
Battle Series Arcanine lv50 Quirky ID 06069 (KOR)
Palcity Mew lv50 Quirky ID 07157 (JPN)
NOK Jirachi lv5 Timid ID: 01300 (KOR)

I con offer you the following Events from me:

Jeremy Events:
Vulpix ID13579 Nature: cranky
Psyduck ID24680 Nature: flap
Slowpoke ID 13579 Nature: naive
Gengar ID 13579 Nature: robust
Machamp ID 13579 Nature: quiet

PCNYc Pikachu ID 00242 Nature: shy

Shinsegae department store Munchlax ID 07049 Nature: relaed

Sorry for my bad english, i´m from germany :S

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 6, 2021
Do you have an extra lycanroc code Na from you lycanroc code giveaway I mist the event and the giveaway so if you do please let me know🐢🐢

Blastoise forever

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
I have 4 Pokemon you're looking for. I have a LV.100 PCNY Wailord and Pokepark: Oddish, Poliwag an Wish Pichu. I'd like to trade for clones of your PCNY Pokemon:
Shuppet: 00058
Absol: 0000
Seadra: 00069
Zangoose: 00089

Edit: I have a bunch of the 2018 Legends events as well. I don't know their natures because I redeemed most of them on Chinese/Korean and other non-English language saves.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have 4 Pokemon you're looking for. I have a LV.100 PCNY Wailord and Pokepark: Oddish, Poliwag an Wish Pichu. I'd like to trade for clones of your PCNY Pokemon:
Shuppet: 00058
Absol: 0000
Seadra: 00069
Zangoose: 00089

Edit: I have a bunch of the 2018 Legends events as well. I don't know their natures because I redeemed most of them on Chinese/Korean and other non-English language saves.

Don't know how I missed this, but if you still want to trade, just let me know.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
I just now seen this thread in my notifications. I'm still interested in doing a trade if you are. I'm on the discord (different name) or you could send me a PM (I should get an email notification.) I'll try to remember to look here again.

Reggie0

Goliath
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 3, 2020
Hey! Can I get a shaymin and a new from any event for a NA Shiny Solgaleo and 2 HA primates? :DDD

Back