The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover PokéCommunity Daily
Greenlit Eevee Fanwork Showcase!

PokéCommunity Daily The article workshop for PokéCommunity Daily. Pitch your ideas for PC Daily articles here.

Old April 16th, 2016 (7:16 AM).
Which is which?

Nature: Jolly
Planning for the article featuring fanworks involving Eevee posted on PC! Previously discussed in the Eevee articles thread.

Firstly, who wants to doing writing (either all or some) of it? Writing required will be an intro to the article (what it is about, especially as it is the first in the series), and then I imagine a short description about each work (including who made it + link to source thread).

Meanwhile, I propose threads to be posted in A&D and FF&W asking members to mention what works on PC they know of that involve Eevee. Said threads can even encourage members to make stuff now with the carrot of 'it'll be featured on Daily!' (but we'd need to plan some sort of deadline for that).

Quote notifications for relevant staffers (a&d/ff&w/from-the-community daily writers):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Alexison
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Héroe Oscuro
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthropy

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 20th, 2016 (4:59 AM).
Which is which?

Bump. Anyone particularly interested in making those threads mention in A&D/FF&W?
Old April 20th, 2016 (7:50 AM).
Hollow.

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
Bump. Anyone particularly interested in making those threads mention in A&D/FF&W?
I can create both threads for A&D and FF&W when I get home from work today. Do you want it stickied/PM you when I make it? Also, what would you like for a deadline for participators?
Old April 20th, 2016 (2:55 PM).
  • GT

I vote the thread should be stickied! In A&D, anyway. Can't speak for FF&W obviously, haha. But I can happily do some stickying too if bobandbill isn't online. Just poke me and I'll get right on it! :)

We've got a lot running in A&D right now, so a lengthy deadline would be helpful to make sure everyone gets adequate time to complete an entry. I'd estimate over the two week mark and under the one month mark should be fair. But you guys use your discretion if that time frame isn't viable for the article.

Old April 20th, 2016 (8:47 PM).
Darkinium Z
  • EO

Nature: Sassy
I too am fine stickying the thread, so you can poke me also when you get to that El Héroe Oscuro!

"Meowth are all right. They don't care who you are or anything."
Foul Play [Chapter Four up!]
Old April 24th, 2016 (6:01 AM).
Which is which?

I went and made the threads just now. Went with a loose date of 3 weeks.

The next question is, who wants to help write/organise it all? :V And how do we want to format it? E.g. by specific categories (art type 1, art type 2, fics, etc), or just mix it up? I also feel including that, following an introduction, that listing the image/story title, name of author and short description for each entry would be a sensible way to structure it, but willing to try other ways if viable.
Old April 24th, 2016 (4:20 PM).

My first thought is to have the article separated by the categories of art. Like traditional art, then digital art, then fics. The article would feel like it's bouncing around too much to do it otherwise. To go from digital art piece #1 to fanfic #6 to digital art #2 would just be too confusing. Plus, it would mean that people could easily go back to the article and find their favorite piece again.
    but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle, year in and year out."

Quick Reply