• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which gender and which name did you choose in Pokémon Diamond and/or Pearl?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
I picked the male character and named it John on Diamond. On Pearl, I picked the female (the boy is just so wimpy looking, at least Brendan looks okay) and named it "Pearl." I couldn't think of a name. XD

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
Years
It was hard for me, cause the Male looked like a **** and the girl was a girl, and I'm not a girl so I didn't want any of my friends to think I was some weirdo who liked video game girls.
But I picked the male in the end... they should have allowed a customization feature..
The Name I chose was my real life name, NOOR. (Only capitalized because all the names in the game are.)

Endless_Winters

..A wasteland of lost thoughts
Years
I actually liked the girls outfit best in this one
and I just picked the name "Snow" cuz its sort of a nickname for me. And I dont just like Ice type pokemon, I like pretty much every type.. except bug. Thats just me :x

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
i couldnt decide what gender i wanted really..

took me about an hour to finally decide, originally a female named Lauren.. my girlfriends name >_>

but i ended up with a male and him being called Ollie (me XD)

Back