• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Oh good. It's only a two-parter from the looks of it. We can survive without new pony for a little while; right everypony?

We'll just talk about this two-parter and what not until we'll get the new episodes.

Yeah, I can survive this, but it just sorta ruins Season Two a bit, because
a lot of us has been waiting all summer for the start of Season Two to just
learn that it's going to be showing the pilot episodes. (Which I not against,
I love them.) But, just sad that the HUB network has put a gap the season.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Yeah, I can survive this, but it just sorta ruins Season Two a bit, because
a lot of us has been waiting all summer for the start of Season Two to just
learn that it's going to be showing the pilot episodes. (Which I not against,
I love them.) But, just sad that the HUB network has put a gap the season.

What can you do? I don't know why that placed the gap in, maybe to raise expectations, like they did for the premier of Season 2. *shrugs*

Cura

Years

What can you do? I don't know why that placed the gap in, maybe to raise expectations, like they did for the premier of Season 2. *shrugs*

480px-RainbowShrug.png

I still blame HUB in a way.

Cura

Years
I don't think I can survive until then... xD

Win.rar story of the day:
*walking through hallway of school*
*see friend's sister's friend*
*she says friend told her to tell me the message*
The message was one word.
Ponies.

One word. Ponies. I am happy, now. :D

Cura

Years
I'd like to see more "sports" themed episodes with the Mane 6. I know they had the "Running of the Leaves", but I'd like to see what they could come up with by using all the different sports out there.

That would cool to see, love a good athlete episode.

I have an idea for a episode. Princess Celestia is talking with her sister, Luna.
They get into a serious discussion over a spell and how it works and they ask Twilight to research it. A she looks it up, Luna wants Twilight to use on Celestia.
Does, and Celestia gets turned into a young filly again.

It's a Princess Celestia character building episode! :D

Cura

Years
I think a "trading places" episode would be better. Whether it be Luna and Celestia switching places, or Twilight and Celestia switching places.

Luna trading places? That would be interesting to see, but the one where
Twilight and Celestia trade bodies were be funny to see. :D

Cura

Years
"Freaky Foalday"...:D.

I think for the "athletic competition", the winner out of the mane 6 would win an entire day to be with Princess Celestia.

Yeah, but til the season actually starts normally... we'll never know. [Hover your mouse on me.]

Nice name for the episode, too. By the way.

Cura

Years

The Season 2 premier is only two parts. The break comes after the 2-parter with Discord.

I don't really know the reason behind the gap.

The staff over at Studio B (the directors, animators, etc.) don't even know why the gap is there. Maybe to give the studio more time to produce another episode for the season? Or HUB had other things in the queuing before the season two started for MLP: FiM. A lot of things are possible causes for the gap.

Cura

Years
Maybe the gap was accidental. Maybe put there due to the fact they may have had some issues with the next episode in line.

Again, anything is possible. Well, never know why, unless Equestria Daily posts a official reason
what happened to cause the gap. In the meantime... enjoy a video.

Cura

Years
Back