• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Selfie Thread

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Guess how sunburnt my face was? Very.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Is there a reason none of the pics in this thread are loading?? The only one I can see is Disturbed's first one, but all the spoiler ones are broken? Are y'all just mass deleting them after a few days? cries

It me though
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Is there a reason none of the pics in this thread are loading?? The only one I can see is Disturbed's first one, but all the spoiler ones are broken? Are y'all just mass deleting them after a few days? cries

It me though
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I think imgur was down or something. I and someone else were having the same issues on the MS Paint avatar topic.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
wow I didn't pick up that so many ppl were using imgur, dang, lame. I hope it fixes, I wanna see PC cuties.

Most are working for me. My signature is also imgur and it's fine. But yeah, now that you mentioned it, a lot still aren't. Maybe it's random? The spoiler tag works so it has to be the upload site.

And mhmm, that site is the last upload site on the net. Photobucket fails hardcore now and imageshack is gone last time I checked.

Last edited:
Years
imgur changed their terms of service and dont let you use them as a content distribution network. I think they've either blacklisted high traffic websites (Pok?mon Showdown, for example), or somehow added code that checks if the viewer is seeing a hotlink. In short, they dont want you posting images without making the viewer visit imgur.com as well.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
imgur changed their terms of service and dont let you use them as a content distribution network. I think they've either blacklisted high traffic websites (Pok?mon Showdown, for example), or somehow added code that checks if the viewer is seeing a hotlink. In short, they dont want you posting images without making the viewer visit imgur.com as well.

Thanks for that info.

Well, looks like it's time to find a better site. I think a friend uses Flickr and that works for her.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
twitter worked for my post pretty well, except they're big..

ibb works too!

there's lots of alternatives really, just too bad most of the thread is dead now though.

everyone post more selfies *rolls*

Years
Shame that using imgur no longer works for this thread! I've resorted to using Dropbox instead since that works.

Casual selfie I took today before heading out for ice cream. :D

1245.png

Years
I wanted to post this here for few weeks now, but imgur really messed it up... So here's me and my dad on Iron Maiden concert.

Spoiler:

Back