Logan

Age 24
Male
Salisbury, England
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
10,409 posts
10.9 Years
No, the idea is not stolen. I could say Aerow stole the idea from Nintendo or from Someperson2008. Nintendo for the originals and Someperson2008 already has a Diamond Pre-Make. You have no right to go to someones thread and accuse them for no reason.

●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●

Male
Kanto
Seen March 24th, 2016
Posted March 23rd, 2016
441 posts
10.8 Years
Hey yasumin just remove the remake from your thread and don't call it a remake ok because its NOT A REMAKE i think it'll settle stuff and heed my advice cause at this rate we'll all get banned for good!Don't scold zorth your not worth scolding him!

Don't TALK VAGUE WITH OTHERS

HEY zorth sorry some idiots don't know how to behave i'm sorry

and that goodies guy
leave rom hacking now because even you use nintendo's rom as a base and thats that!

oh and mods close the thread if you want its just crap now

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)

Age 27
Female
Chi Town
Seen July 12th, 2010
Posted March 2nd, 2010
1,041 posts
11.2 Years
No.. Aerow said it's fine.. But Zarchon is the only Problem..

EDIT: How can i edit it? Only Moderators can

EDIT 2: And for your info if it's not a Remake how are the maps named the same with Pokemon Diamond NDS?
ahaha~ yes it is.. it have just some changes and much more features~
all i ever wanted was happiness

Logan

Age 24
Male
Salisbury, England
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
10,409 posts
10.9 Years
Yup, I can't wait to see the screenies. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask xD. Just be wary I am on a tight schedule.

Sweet Jasmine

Age 27
Female
Chi Town
Seen July 12th, 2010
Posted March 2nd, 2010
1,041 posts
11.2 Years
For the People who Doesn't Understand:
Well here it is.. As Goodies Said and Other People said... There are many Pokemon Diamond Remakes/Premakes like Zeikku Pokemon Clear Diamond it got a lot of progress but failed... and also SOmeperson2008 many people make this.. So The Idea.. Could be shared... and also this is not 100% Remake as i have said in the first placed okies? and also what do you mean by Idea? Idea means Same Features and Storyline.. but my Storyline is gonna changed... the features is not the same.. The tiles are not the same.. The main plot is not the same rightie? So it's not considered Stealing

For The People who Supports:
Sorry for the trouble guys.. Zarchon started it.. This Thread should be cleaned up.. So i should make another thread... Thank you for supporting this game and me...

-Yasumin

Sweet Jasmine

Age 27
Female
Chi Town
Seen July 12th, 2010
Posted March 2nd, 2010
1,041 posts
11.2 Years
THE LAST MESSAGE
People,Friends and to the Moderators of this Sub-Forum Emulation.
This thread will be close due to some lazy peoples ( No need to know you already know them ).. And to some Arguements
This thread will be soon revive in Progressing Hacks! ( Friday )

Credits To:
Cierra
Goodies
Marxvile
And to my Fellow Friends

Thank you..

* Thread is Closing *

Mana

Age 28
Male
UK
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,074 posts
10.7 Years
I'm not so sure you need credits for closing a thread ^^'' but good luck on this premake,
Advertiser Content