Road_to_Cerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover

Male
Route 1 (Kanto)
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted July 6th, 2019
188 posts
2.9 Years
The music played during Oak's intro (originally the BW intro) sounds weird. Did you (or one of your teammates) forget to adjust instrument numbers before you inserted the song?

You are challenged by Pokémon Trainers Red, Blue & Leaf!
Pokémon AgateRed and JadeGreen (Chapter 1 Finished, Chapter 2 In Progress)
My remixed music list: Here
My deviantART page: Here

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
180 posts
3.2 Years
in case you guys think this rom hack is dead be sure to check out there official facebook page. and in case your wondering when an expected release is available. it is of december this year.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

Currently beta testing: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i can beta test 2 rom hacks at a time, so basically now I'm full but I could maybe beta test one more hack (plus I'm always going to read your offers if u want me to beta test and I may consider

Paige

Age 30
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
1,060 posts
10.2 Years
in case you guys think this rom hack is dead be sure to check out there official facebook page. and in case your wondering when an expected release is available. it is of december this year.
It was announced on March 15th that it was cancelled and that was the last post on the facebook page.

Male
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted July 5th, 2019
189 posts
2.6 Years
How do I get past the Rocks https://imgur.com/uE4Fmgh and https://imgur.com/TYNTBiz
End of beta 2.5. Please wait for new version.

It was announced on March 15th that it was cancelled and that was the last post on the facebook page.
Fire Burn is back again.

I don't think I will be able to release a new beta this year tbh.

authenticmaniac

Casual Pokemon Fan

Male
US
Seen July 11th, 2019
Posted April 26th, 2019
2 posts
1.1 Years
Glad to see that this hack is back to its continued progress, I'm really liking this one. So seeing it not hit the cancelled wall is a blessing!

Hopefully everything goes smooth sailing from here on with your team Saki, if you need a tester to help you out work out any issues I be happy to volunteer. :)

Sidrk

Professional Lurker

Age 24
Male
India
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
145 posts
10.5 Years
This feature looks amazing! I'm glad to see this hack is still under development, and will be following its progress.

Is an English release planned?

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Cybertron
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
175 posts
2.2 Years
This is back again?I'm glad to see this.
Games I'm watching :Aeon/Misanthropy 2/Coral/Xi Arco/Saffron
Virion/Spectrum/Dark Energy/Discovery/Postscriptum/Floral Tempus/Conjure
Pheonix Rising/Life/Normal Version/CountryBalls/Sea Temple/Re_Imagined/
Catalyst/Black Cinder/Scarlet Blaze/Jasper/Axis/Winds of Shadow
Sage/Unbound/Lilac

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
39 posts
180 Days
Is the sprites still off-centered like with the picture of Weedle is in the OP? I recommend using Advanced Sprite Position Editor over here to fix them: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196143

I know when I replaced all of the sprites in another hack, it took me like 10-20 minutes to get everything centered and looking good.
Advertiser Content