• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilia1234

Relapsed
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
I got bored and edited this Lain from the DPPt Lass. I might change that somewhat out of character arm, and pixel in a HandiNAVI in place of that Poke Ball.

vejAiUO.png

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
Years
I think I see some shading errors in some places on both those sprites, Froslass. And I'm kinda confused about the wing...things on the first one. They just look a bit messy to me. I'm digging the second one, though.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
Soo, i just got back into fusions and i wanted to do something simple so i did this. Nothing Major. Comment and give me advice to improve please.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Soo, i just got back into fusions and i wanted to do something simple so i did this. Nothing Major. Comment and give me advice to improve please.

The Galvantula and Durant fusion looks OK. But I think the Charizard and Pikachu one is bad because you have spliced parts of Charizard on Pikachu which don't share the same pose. Try scratching the horns and the right wing.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I mainly do simple fusions, meaning I strictly fuse only two pokemon together.

ileEm.png

Skadreigon

The rest of my shizz: http://imgur.com/a/5t1OO

Yes, I think you've shaped it well, although the tail pincher isn't needed, since it doesn't blend well with the sprite. You should have scratched the two hand-heads, so that their features would match that of Skarmory. Also, at some places, the connector shade hasn't been applied, thus making the shading inconsistent. Other than that I think you've done a good job, especially with the wings. They look so good.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
I remember that this poor thread never got any attention, no matter what year it was or how big the spriting community was on PokéCommunity at the time.
So, I beliḤ̸̢̢̤̹̦̹̯̮ͭͨ̌̋ͨ͒̚M͈̘̥̙̪̖͌ͨ̉ͩ̈͌̉0̷͔̰͉̝ͫ͂ͦ̄̓͛́8̹̥̪̈́͑͊͒͛̇͊͒Z̒ͥ͒͏͕̖̥̤̤͔͕̮̗Z̏̃҉̝̤͓̠̜̻̫͝Ą̜͓̒̋̇̓̊͊Z͖̫̠̞̦̖̱͇͖̐̊ͤ̄ͨͪͦͯ̋Z̧̧̛̤̫̰͔̩͔͐̆ͣ̄͊̑̿ͨ͂ͅ'̧̥̰͕̖ͪ͌ͥͩM̸̛̯̫̣̦̮͖̙͚̄͂̇̔ͯ̏ͭ̚C͍͔ͥ̄͡ͅO̧̻̱͎̿́̉̎ͮO̴̴̯̘̻ͫ̎͋̚͜ͅL̟̠͈̱͓̅̆̉͘ͅȚ̢̬̼̭̠̥̦͍ͧ͂̾̈́͝Ṙ̨͔̗̤̺̣̩̌́̑ͅ0̆̾̆̊ͮ҉̖̼̙̭̙̗̕͝0̷͍̤͉̦̥͍͉͌͌̌́̚͠0̻̘̣̀͛̊̈̇̔̚
MissingogonjmfPORY-ACETRAHM07_zps733d2ade.png

That is to say, a Missingno. version of Porygon-Z. Game Freak should've made this Porygon-Z's shiny version.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I remember that this poor thread never got any attention, no matter what year it was or how big the spriting community was on PokéCommunity at the time.
So, I beliḤ̸̢̢̤̹̦̹̯̮ͭͨ̌̋ͨ͒̚M͈̘̥̙̪̖͌ͨ̉ͩ̈͌̉0̷͔̰͉̝ͫ͂ͦ̄̓͛́8̹̥̪̈́͑͊͒͛̇͊͒Z̒ͥ͒͏͕̖̥̤̤͔͕̮̗Z̏̃҉̝̤͓̠̜̻̫͝Ą̜͓̒̋̇̓̊͊
Z͖̫̠̞̦̖̱͇͖̐̊ͤ̄ͨͪͦͯ̋
Z̧̧̛̤̫̰͔̩͔͐̆ͣ̄͊̑̿ͨ͂ͅ
'̧̥̰͕̖ͪ͌ͥͩM̸̛̯̫̣̦̮͖̙͚̄͂̇̔ͯ̏ͭ̚C͍͔ͥ̄͡ͅO̧̻̱͎̿́̉̎ͮO̴̴̯̘̻ͫ̎͋̚͜ͅL̟̠͈̱͓̅̆̉͘ͅȚ̢̬̼̭̠̥̦͍ͧ͂̾̈́͝Ṙ̨͔̗̤̺̣̩̌́̑ͅ0̆̾̆̊ͮ҉̖̼̙̭̙̗̕͝0̷͍̤͉̦̥͍͉͌͌̌́̚͠0̻̘̣̀͛̊̈̇̔̚
MissingogonjmfPORY-ACETRAHM07_zps733d2ade.png

That is to say, a Missingno. version of Porygon-Z. Game Freak should've made this Porygon-Z's shiny version.

xDD It looks cute and the eyes have a nice ring to it. Good work.

Last edited:

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
Years
Splice and Dice

M͈̘̥̙̪̖͌ͨ̉ͩ̈͌̉0̷͔̰͉̝ͫ͂ͦ̄̓͛́8̹̥̪̈́͑͊͒͛̇͊͒Z̒ͥ͒͏͕̖̥̤̤͔͕̮̗Z̏̃҉̝̤͓̠̜̻̫͝Ą̜͓̒̋̇̓̊͊Z͖̫̠̞̦̖̱͇͖̐̊ͤ̄ͨͪͦͯ̋Z̧̧̛̤̫̰͔̩͔͐̆ͣ̄͊̑̿ͨ͂ͅ'̧̥̰͕̖ͪ͌ͥͩM̸̛̯̫̣̦̮͖̙͚̄͂̇̔ͯ̏ͭ̚C͍͔ͥ̄͡ͅO̧̻̱͎̿́̉̎ͮO̴̴̯̘̻ͫ̎͋̚͜ͅL̟̠͈̱͓̅̆̉͘ͅȚ̢̬̼̭̠̥̦͍ͧ͂̾̈́͝Ṙ̨͔̗̤̺̣̩̌́̑ͅ0̆̾̆̊ͮ҉̖̼̙̭̙̗̕͝0̷͍̤͉̦̥͍͉͌͌̌́̚͠0̻̘̣̀͛̊̈̇̔̚
What font is that?

My Fakemon Fusions (Normal on Left/Shiny on Right)
1. Mewtwo (Ragnarok Forme)
mewtwo__ragnarok_forme__by_galileo_clarke-d60pyk1.png

Mewtwo, Deoxys, Metagross, and Ariados.

2. Monkey-Angelo
monkeyangelo.png

Smeargel and Simisage.

3. Darmanichamp
darmanichamp.png

Darmanitan and Machamp.

4. Pri-Meleon
50c592c43940f57a8a775082698689e0-d5blsl9.png

Prinlup and Charmeleon
Oldest last, newest first.
What do you guys think?

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
Mewtwo 2.0 2D battle sprite

Hey everyone, in honor of the new Mewtwo forme reveal, I made this sprite:

mewtwo_2_0_battle_sprite_by_trikeboy2-d60qb3b.png

v2 with back sprite

mewtwo_2_0_battle_sprite_by_trikeboy2-d60qb3b.png

It is based on the Ruby and Sapphire version of Mewtwo. I removed the tail, added the head thing, made the fingers, feet and toes longer and added the head horns and halo.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for the comment, I made it a bit longer and also changed the feet a little to make it look like it is floating.

Years
Here's an Gyarados replacement for the pink shiny form in Emerald.
Black with red outlines.

imageshack $ us / photo / my-images / 687 / blackgyrados $ png /

I'm a new user and can't post images yet so yu need to delete the spaces and replace $ with a dot.

Also Absol+Mightihyena mashup

imageshack $ us / img829 / 7294 / absolutehyena $ png

Last edited:

Destiny123

Beginner
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2021
This is my third day of recolouring and first day of trying revamps.
I need improvement so criticize however you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back