• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Final Fantasy XIII- Dawn's Reckoning

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
l'Cie?

The woman clad in purple had awoken just as the monster charged at Ezra. The three of them used their powers to draw its attention from the gunslinger and lead it away. Thankfully, Ezra remained unharmed from the behemoth, though he sustained injuries from the previous incident.

Once the man with the gunblade returned to the scene, Ezra noticed how his chest had a large gash across it. Although his hair was a bit messy and his attire was slightly subpar, his skin had a constant glow about it. His face was absolutely breathtaking. Hes much more handsome than that brute with the axe. He thought to himself, concealing a smirk.

Ezra stood far from the trio, unsure if he should approach them. Pondering on the thought, it was then that the earth shook yet again. This is getting a bit tiring. As he crouched on the ground, he saw an unfamiliar darkness rise above. It cloaked the sun, allowing no light to shine through to Pulse. When the quake stopped, Ezra looked around and saw just how strange Oerba looked. Wyvern carcasses littered the area, blood was splattered across the decaying buildings, and the smell was beginning to affect his stomach. If he didn't leave Oerba soon, losing his lunch was definitely a possibility.

"I'm Daniel, I met the big one, and that kid with the gun I've never seen in my life."

The group had been talking loudly and Ezra had heard most of their bickering. He was unsure of their intentions, but decided to approach them anyways. They had defended him after all, and he was curious for answers. Walking towards the trio, the woman gave a rundown of everything that had happened.

"There are a group of people who still think like people did 20 years ago about l'Cie. Which by the way, all of us probably are now. Though the Fal'Cie that is here was supposed to still be in a state of hibernation. They call themselves The Shadow. We've kept it all under wraps so as not to cause a panic, though people are probably panicking now."

The brunette listened carefully to the Guardian Corps words. Though it was only a few sentences, every word penetrated him like a bullet to the brain. "My names Ezra," he said softly. "I know that im young, but I can assure you im no kid." The last part of his introduction was more directed towards Daniel, but felt like everyone needed to hear it. His stomach was still churning, and was greatly anticipating his departure from Oerba. "We should leave soon, unless youre ready for round two with that beast."

Khawill

<3
Years
I laughed, "I agree with Ezra here, I'm in no condition for round two at all." I pat him on the back with an open hand, "Pretty glad for the explanation too." I was glad my questions were answered so easily, I wasn't sure what I'd do if she had declined. Soldier or not, I wouldn't attack a human, not for such trivial things. "I remember some images now that you mention it." I said thinking back, when I had passed out the images were incomprehensible and honestly I had put it off as a crazy dream, "I don't exactly remember it all that much."

I looked at the group fully, and wondered if there were others in this town, though I doubted it. I looked down at my shirt and saw it bloodied, I can't walk into civilization looking like this! I thought. I took off my shirt, threw it on the ground and walked over to my bag, I had left it away from the group and had to turn around and look for it. After finding it, I applied medical attention to my injuries, and grabbed the extra shirt I always had. I brought the bag and the shirt back to the group and slipped the shirt on.

"It looks like, other than the bear of a man, you two are fairly young." I observed, "I know you're a soldier. But what about you Ezra? Are you a runaway or something? You can't be older than 18, no way." Before he could think I was trying to play parent I added in, "If you are, don't worry about it, I ran away as well."

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Jericho Godbane
Ruins of Oerba: Questions II

The other guy with the gun, although a lot younger than Daniel, introduced himself as Ezra. "We should leave soon, unless you're ready for round two with that beast." Ezra said. While not wounded himself (well, compared to our comrade Daniel) Ezra seemed too tired already, despite entering the fight against the Behemoth during the latter part. Jericho felt a shortness of breath himself, but he's done his traveling time.

Daniel stood up and looked for something. While he was away, Jericho decided to take the time and address the group. "Ugh, can someone please explain what an l'Cie is? I mean, yes, I know what they are, but what do they do? And are we one?" Daniel came back holding his bag and a shirt, which he immediately wore upon reaching the group. "It looks like, other than the bear of a man, you two are fairly young. I know you're a soldier. But what about you Ezra? Are you a runaway or something? You can't be older than 18, no way. If you are, don't worry about it, I ran away as well," Daniel seemed to just address Jericho as "the big guy" or other rewording of the said phrase.

"Ugh, Daniel. I told you I'm called Jericho Godbane. Get it," Jericho said.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Aurora

"Jericho Godbane, blacksmith. I guess, I am part of this now, right? Well, I for one saw some images, though none of it makes sense. Fire? Symbol? I mean, come on. What does that mean? Also, it seems you're well versed on what happened here, Ms. Guardian Corps. Mind telling us what happened? I had no care in the world when l'Cie's started popping out, so I really have no idea what they do, or what they even are. As for the symbol," the bigger man introduced himself before checking his arms and legs for the l'Cie brand. "I don't think I have one like that, but I am not positively sure. Who knows, maybe I got the symbol up my arse, Anyway, Daniel asked all my questions barring one. Have you seen any trail of crystalline ghasts around here? It's my topmost priority right now, you know."

Aurora shook her head. "I haven't heard anything about any Ghasts around here. Though no one is supposed to be here. That's why I was sent here because some devices we have monitoring this place went off a few days ago." she turned to the boy about a year younger than she was.

"My names Ezra," he said softly. "I know that i'm young, but I can assure you i'm no kid." Aurora smiled slightly at that, she knew how he felt. "We should leave soon, unless youre ready for round two with that beast."

"I know how you feel Ezra. I'm only 18 just barely too" she looked over at Daniel again

"I agree with Ezra here, I'm in no condition for round two at all, Pretty glad for the explanation too." though before she could respond he took his shirt off and Aurora blushed faintly though when he turned around a small smirk formed on her face as she saw the l'Cie brand in the center of his back.

"Ugh, can someone please explain what an l'Cie is? I mean, yes, I know what they are, but what do they do? And are we one?" Jericho asked and Aurora turned to him.

"We are l'Cie, all of us. Your brand might not be in an obvious place like mine is but it's somewhere on you. Like Daniel who has his on the center of his back" she paused looking at the males. "We've been branded by the Fal'Cie here. A divine entity it is. Granted magical and physical powers, as well as a focus we must complete. I'd reckon we all have the same focus since we were marked at the same time by the same Fal'Cie..." she was interrupted as her com unit beeped and she pulled it out. Aurora here leader, what is it?

Well Aurora, the sun has gone out, the people are in a panic. The Shadow has announced that l'Cie have been marked and are the cause of it. The Guardian Corps have been ordered to find them

L-Leader...people have been over their fears for 20 years

I know, I was there when it all started. But we have our orders, and if the l'Cie are behind it we will get them.

Aurora frowned You mean that.

Yes.

I'm sorry leader...I can't do that. Aurora Out. she hung up the com unit and dropped it on the ground smashing it under her boot. "We have to get out of here now. Taejin is closest. Plus it's a very small village. We should be alright there. Though it will take a few days. We're all sticking together. I know I'm not the oldest, but I am a soldier and I will give any orders I deem necessary"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
"I agree with Ezra here, I'm in no condition for round two at all."

Daniel had a certain charm about him. When the older man patted him on the back, his hand fit on the youngsters shoulder perfectly like a missing piece to a jigsaw puzzle. Ezra couldn't help but blush. It was the first time since hed left New Bodhum that someone had touched him. It was a foreign, yet friendly feeling.

Once Daniel removed his hand, he must have barely taken notice of the scratch on his chest. The man walked over to his bag and removed his blood-stained shirt. Ezra tried not to stare, but was left helpless against his magnetism—his curiosity getting the better of him yet again. His eyes trailed up and down, examining his chiseled body. It was then that Ezra saw the mans brand. I must have one as well…

It didn't take long for the brunette to find his brand. It was placed on his upper left arm, slightly hidden by the rolled up sleeve of his blue button up. By that time, Daniel had reapproached the group, clad in a fresh t shirt. "It looks like, other than the bear of a man, you two are fairly young," he said. "I know you're a soldier. But what about you Ezra? Are you a runaway or something? You can't be older than 18, no way." Daniel was right. Ezra only was seventeen, but had the maturity of someone well above his age. "If you are," Daniel continued, "don't worry about it, I ran away as well."

Aurora willingly revealed her age, telling, "I know how you feel Ezra. I'm only 18 just barely too." She continued on, stating how all four of us were l'Cie. She pointed out her brand again, causing Ezra to place his right hand over his own. She then explained how this was a Fal'Cies doing and how it granted us "magical and physical powers, as well as a focus we must complete. I'd reckon we all have the same focus since we were marked at the same time by the same Fal'Cie..."

It was then when things went from bad to worse.

Aurora had been interrupted by a loud beeping sound. "Aurora here leader, what is it?" she stated.

"Well Aurora, the sun has gone out, the people are in a panic. The Shadow has announced that l'Cie have been marked and are the cause of it. The Guardian Corps have been ordered to find them."

"L-Leader...people have been over their fears for 20 years." Her voice stuttered, fear strangling her vocal cords.

"I know, I was there when it all started. But we have our orders, and if the l'Cie are behind it we will get them."

"I'm sorry leader...I can't do that. Aurora Out. The corps member then proceeded to smash her com unit under her boot, shattering it to pieces. "We have to get out of here now. Taejin is closest. Plus it's a very small village. We should be alright there. Though it will take a few days. We're all sticking together. I know I'm not the oldest, but I am a soldier and I will give any orders I deem necessary"

"It looks like were all runaways now," Ezra said. Though his voice was calm, there was sadness in his eyes. He thought of his parents and wondered how they would react to the news. Would they be shocked? Hardly. Happy? It was a possibility. Sad? Ezra wasn't sure. But one thing he was sure of was that he had to either complete his focus or be doomed to the life of a Cie'th.

Khawill

<3
Years
"Disregarding orders from a superior are we?" I laughed, "Going through your rebellious stage are ya?" I sighed, I was never one to enjoy the towns on pulse and alike, though now I didn't have a choice. They would shun me either way. "Great birthday present." I mumbled.

I stretched my arms, "Well theres nothing we can do now except follow your orders huh. Considering you know the most out of all of us, I'll gladly allow you to be the leader." I looked her in the eye, "Though I will not mindlessly follow you, I reserve the right to have my own orders." I looked at Ezra, I could see he wasn't too happy about the news. I didn't say anything, though I did sigh in empathy.

I looked at Godbane, then shrugged, "Consider it a nickname then." I put my pack on and started walking toward the town, "I'm bored of waiting and chatting we should move along." I said over my shoulder. I have no idea what I've gotten myself into.

miltankRancher

Years
Jericho Godbane
Ruins of Oerba: Towards Taejin

The Guardian Corps' radio crackled. Jericho had very little interest in the military so, while the three of them were interested in whatever the radio said, Jericho pulled out Grimaxe and a whetstone, and started polishing it. The edges were not dull, but it has lost its newly polished luster. Oh, come on baby. You'll be good as new after we finished.

"We have to get out of here now," Aurora said as she pocketed the radio again. "Taejin is closest. Plus it's a very small village. We should be alright there, though it will take a few days. We're all sticking together. I know I'm not the oldest, but I am a soldier and I will give any orders I deem necessary," Aurora continued, looking at the small band of people brought together by accident.

"It looks like were all runaways now," Ezra resigned himself to the fact.

"Well there's nothing we can do now except follow your orders huh. Considering you know the most out of all of us, I'll gladly allow you to be the leader. Though I will not mindlessly follow you, I reserve the right to have my own orders," Daniel said then he turned towards Jericho. "Consider it a nickname then."

"Well," Jericho said, slinging his axe back. "If you start on calling me big guy again, don't be offended if I call you little squirt. Because that's what you are," Jericho said with a broad grin. He stood up, his massive form taking up the most space. "Well, if we are going, then we should be going now. I think the ghasts in here are just mere rumors, anyway." Jericho removed his gloves to crack his knuckles and was just surprised to see a brand imprinted onto his skin.

"Well, you look at that," Jericho cooed as he showed the brand to his... mates? Comrades? Anyway, to the others. "Seems like I am really one of you now. I'm digging this brand. This power. I don't know what this is, but hey. The mark looks cool, and that I'll probably keep," he said, flexing his hand. Close. Open. Close. Open. "This is cool."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Aurora

Aurora sighed looking at the remains of her com unit. I had no choice but to smash it, it had a tracker. If they're after the l'Cie...which means us...I can't let them find us. she thought a determined look forming on her face as she looked at the other three. "It looks like were all runaways now," Ezra said before she heard Daniel laugh and raised an eyebrow.

"Well theres nothing we can do now except follow your orders huh. Considering you know the most out of all of us, I'll gladly allow you to be the leader." he looked her in the eyes and she just looked back as he continued. "Though I will not mindlessly follow you, I reserve the right to have my own orders."

"Well, if we are going, then we should be going now. I think the ghasts in here are just mere rumors, anyway." Jericho spoke and Aurora shook her head to see he had taken off a glove and noticed his brand, "Seems like I am really one of you now. I'm digging this brand. This power. I don't know what this is, but hey. The mark looks cool, and that I'll probably keep," he said, flexing his hand. Close. Open. Close. Open. "This is cool."

"We'll figure out more about it as we go, our main goal right now should be making sense of our focus and completing it so we don't become Cie'th" she looked at Jericho as she spoke before turning to Daniel who had started to walk off and followed quickly meeting his pace and catching up to him. "I understand that...but from what my leader said it seems we just might be persona non grata. The Guardian Corps will be after us thinking they are protecting the citizens from us." she clenched her hands into fists. "Even though I'm breaking orders, I'm following what we're supposed to do. Your civilians and it is my duty to do what I can to keep you safe, don't try to deny it hunter just because you haven't lived in any of the towns for years."

miltankRancher

Years
Jericho Godbane
Ruins of Oerba: Towards Taejin II

"Even though I'm breaking orders, I'm following what we're supposed to do. Your civilians and it is my duty to do what I can to keep you safe, don't try to deny it hunter just because you haven't lived in any of the towns for years," Jericho heard Aurora speak to Daniel. The two of them started walking, so Jericho followed them. He grinned as he sense the tension between the two fighters. Both have redeeming qualities that would make a good leader. It'd be nice to see who will lead this group after all. If Jericho would have to choose now on which of the two would be the better leader, Jericho would side with Daniel. Aurora just seemed... young. And she's just using her position as a Guardian Corps to lead the group. Well, let's see this to the end.

Jericho decided to talk with the other guy. "So, uh, Ezra right? I did not catch your history back then. Care to make a little story telling with the 'big guy'?" Jericho asked.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Though Aurora was the leader of their little gang, Daniel was the one who led the way out of Oerba. They were heading towards the town of Taejin and Ezra was ecstatic. He had never been so far out from New Bodhum and was ready to explore all of Pulse. While he was sad about becoming a l'Cie, it gave him an excuse to see all the sights hed dreamed of. There was one thing that had been bugging the boy though…

When do I get my powers?

Ezra had lagged behind the others. He had flashbacks of the fight from earlier and remembered how all except him had been useful. Maybe im just a late bloomer…? he thought to himself. He watched as Jericho opened and closed his hands and silently mimicked his motions. After getting no results, Ezra sighed deeply and lowered his hands. Looking back up, a large figure was standing in front of him, blocking his view.

"So, uh, Ezra right? I did not catch your history back then. Care to make a little story telling with the 'big guy'?"

Ezra tried not to appear too startled when Jericho spoke to him. After he collected himself, "My parents were politicians," he said. "You've probably never heard of them." Though it was unintentional, a hint of sass slipped through his teeth. Even though Jericho was at least three times the size of Ezra, he somehow felt not only equal to him, but better. The man was a brute in the brunettes eyes and no amount of facial shaving on Jerichos part would change his mind.

Khawill

<3
Years
I laughed, "I won't deny that we are in a real pickle." I said, "Probably made worse by the fact that I'm not a good military leader or anything." I pointed to my back, "And even though that thing is a literal target on my back, I'd say this is a bad spot." I smiled, "But even though I am not a leader, you are, hopefully, and I'll help as much as I can." I put my hands in my pockets and yawned. "I'll be fine, I've got enough strength to protect myself and probably even the kid, you should worry about getting us to where we need to be, not so much about our safety."

I looked up at the sky and sighed, then I looked at the ground, "At least the ground looks the same." I thought a moment then added in, "One more thing, I appreciate your sacrifice, it is pretty lucky that you were the soldier that got roped in with us." I sighed again, "Then again, how much luck could we possibly have?" I looked back at Ezra and muttered, "Poor kid." Before turning back around.

miltankRancher

Years
Jericho Godbane
Ruins of Oerba: Towards Taejin III

"Well, I am not a big fan of the big guns in terms of political talks," Jericho answered Ezra. "Blacksmiths like meself don't really care how the world moves, or how younglings run it. We live by the hammer or, in my case, the axe." Daniel was muttering something under his breath as the Aurora and himself walked ahead of us. The ground beneath them were getting to be pretty boring. Jericho hopes he reached Taejin by sundown. He has no fear for the dark, but there were pretty different monsters lurking when the shadows starts to blend in with the night. Like ghasts for example. Jericho sighed as he remembered his probably lost cause.

"I hope I still get to see the ghasts, you know. It's been my drive for the past few days."

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Aurora

Aurora nodded as she listened to Daniel and glanced up at the sky. "I did what I had to do...my captain might be mad for a bit but he's not to happy about his orders though he'll carry them out anyway." she sighed softly. "the only thing I'm not happy about is if we get into trouble with the rest of the Guardian Corps....well I might have to fight people I know." she glanced at Ezra then back at the sky.

"I know I'm only a year older than him, but I feel bad that the kid is part of this...he looks like the only one of us not to have fighting experience." she added looking away from the sky to observe there surroundings. Spotting a few blurred shapes up ahead Aurora narrowed her eyes. What is that she thought. "I'm running ahead a bit. There's something up the path but I can't see it clearly." she said to the others before taking off at a sprint to get closer to whatever it was she was seeing. Stopping as soon as she could clearly see what was ahead of them though she was close she wasn't to close. Well, looks like the big guy was right. There are Ghast's here she thought drawing her katana. "It's Ghast's!" she yelled behind her not looking away from the seven Ghast which turned their attention to her when she yelled. Bring it on

miltankRancher

Years
Jericho Godbane
Ruins of Oerba: Finally Ghasts

Aurora and Daniel were talking when the former suddenly ran ahead of us. Jericho squinted to see whatever caught the guard's interest, but could not see anything except the usual shadowed figures, which Jericho assumed to be rocks. Suddenly, Aurora shouted.

"It's ghasts!" First thing Jericho thought was, Wow. I can't believe somebody can shout like that. Then, what she said blew him away. Ghasts?! He pulled out Grimaxe and bounded after Aurora. True to her word, there were really ghasts. In fact, Jericho counted seven of them, all crystalline in nature. Wow. They're amazing. Standing at almost five and a half foot, the crystalline monsters were unlike any monsters Jericho saw before. Unlike normal ghasts, which partly resemble humans, this ghasts were covered by blue spike-like protrusions in places all over their body. Their left hands were also bigger than the other. A red "eye" was placed in the middle of their midsection.

"Ghasts! Save me some of the blue scales for the spoils! I will do my blacksmith-thing afterwards!"

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
They sky was still dark as they walked away from Oerba. Jericho had made mention of some sort of monster he was hunting but Ezra paid no attention. He began opening and closing his palms again trying to form magic like he had seen the others conjure. Suddenly, Aurora and Daniel began to pick up their pace. Confused as to why they hastened, his questions had been answered.

"Its Ghasts!"

His eyes widened as the crystalline figures approached. Carefully unclasping his gun from its holster, Ezra ran towards the others, stopping just behind the three.

"Ghasts! Save me some of the blue scales for the spoils! I will do my blacksmith-thing afterwards!" Said Jericho. His excitement only made Ezras adrenaline levels rise higher than the teen was used to.

"Blue scales?" Questioned the brunette. If these ghasts are as rare as the giant make them out to be, I'm sure those scales could fetch us a pretty penny. Though he was about to enter battle, Ezra wore a small smirk on his face. He backed up out of harms way and began to take aim.

Khawill

<3
Years
"Hey kid be careful with that thing." I said to him, "If you shoot me I'll break my foot on your head." I turned toward the ghasts. Seven against four, we are severely outnumbered. I'm still tired from the last fight too. I looked at the other three, I know the girl is a soldier, but how much fighting experience does she have? I doubt the other two have had many fights either. I was sore, and I had never fought enemies like this before, they were not any beast that I was used to. I wish I knew more about them.

I took a closer look at one, and was surprised to find out that I could quickly deduce their strengths, weakness, even their attacks. "They are weak to Water, Ice, Fire, Wind, and Lightning!" I yelled, "Be careful of their fire attacks!" I readied my weapon, Can I even use those elements? Hell, what does that even mean? I made the first charge, striking one with my gunblade then kicking it to the ground. I then ferociously fired six shots at it, then two energy balls.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Aurora

Aurora kept an eye on the Ghasts as well as the three males. Won't do to have something happen to them she thought her grip tight on her blade. Suddenly though she heard Daniel's voice. "They are weak to Water, Ice, Fire, Wind, and Lightning! Be careful of their fire attacks!" looking out of the corner of her eyes she saw him charge striking one with his gunblade kicking it to the ground before hitting it with six shots and two energy balls.

Taking a breath Aurora ran forward at one of the Ghasts she watched as her blade was surrounded by flames. awesome she thought with a smirk slashing at her chosen target. The Ghast fell but stood back up slashing at her with it's larger left hand. It missed though since Aurora leapt backwards doing a backflip as she dodged landing to her luck back to back with Daniel. "these new powers are interesting" she said not even looking back at him. She kept her eyes on the enemies, only glancing quickly at Jericho and Ezra to see if they were ok.

miltankRancher

Years
Jericho Godbane
Ruins of Oerba: Finally Ghasts II

The four of them rushed towards the groups of ghasts, catching their attention. Daniel was yelling something but Jericho only heard some parts of it as he was too pumped by the excitement. "...weak to Water...Wind, and Lightning!" Daniel was crying out to his comrades. Now he knows what monsters are weak to? Daniel was the first one to attack, gunning one down and sending others two balls of... light?

Aurora on the other hand seemed to have her weapon surrounded by flames. She slashed a ghast then started battling it. Jericho seemed interested with their new powers. "Ha! Let me try this time!" Jericho jumped, no mere height for a person his size, and landed with a sizable crash on the ground. He whirled around and brought his axe down to the nearest ghast. He then tried to open his palms to see if he could do the orb thing yet, but none came. "Oh really? Aurora and Daniel already showed some l'Cie magic. Why can't I?" Jericho screamed as he crashed his axe towards another ghasts. "Come on, just a little fireball." Jericho clenched his fist and brought it in contact with a ghast. The punch landed with a sickening crunch. "Come on, magic. Show yourself." As soon as he said that, Grimaxe started glowing. Then small sparks emitted from the weapon. "That's more like it!" As he brought it down, there was no longer the crash.

It was thunder.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
"Hey kid be careful with that thing. If you shoot me I'll break my foot on your head."

Though it was a tempting offer, Ezra decided against shooting his own comrade and instead unloaded into the enemy ghasts. Pulling the trigger, a rush of adrenaline swept through his body. Goosebumps rose from his skin as he locked on to his target. A bullet encased in flames flew past Daniel and deep into the center of the ghast. Embedded in the ghast, the bullet released a small explosion, filling the air with the same shimmering dust that blanketed Oerba.

The recoil threw Ezra a bit off balance, but he managed to keep his footing. A wide smile spread across his face as he chuckled. "Hmm. I wonder what else I can do." As Daniel read their weaknesses off, Aurora and Jericho hacked and slashed at the ghasts. Preparing to fire off another round, a loud thud echoed behind Ezra. Slowly turning, the goosebumps returned as he saw a large blue body from the side of his eye. One of the ghasts managed to sneak behind the group and take prey on the brunette. Letting out a menacing roar, a ball of fire was beginning to form from the red center of its body.

"Be careful of their fire attacks!" Daniel called out.

Rolling his eyes, Ezras primal instincts took over. He dashed backwards and narrowly avoided the flame. Shutting his eyes, his luscious locks began to flow in the air. Grey particles formed in his hand and took shape in a small orb of magic. Ezra raised his arm and shot the sphere towards the ghasts. While it didn't do much damage, a small fog crept around it, dampening its ability to cast spells. The second fireball it was readying disappeared, thus angering the ghasts. "Uh, a little help guys," Ezra pleaded. He hoped that someone would be able to tank the damage from the charging ghast or else he would be a goner.

Back