• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby Destiny Super Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
support, ei?
hm... actually, I finished RoL without much support though...
All I had was a little, er, never mind.

but anyways, we don't force ya to make such troublesome work, though... :\
anyways, have a great day~

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
support, ei?
hm... actually, I finished RoL without much support though...
All I had was a little, er, never mind.

but anyways, we don't force ya to make such troublesome work, though... :\
anyways, have a great day~

What I mean is that....Um....I want people to post their opinions and other comments so I can find some things to add or remove in the guide....I'm not saying I want people to put in their signatures, "SUPPORT THE RUBY DESTINY SUPER GUIDE" or anything...I just want it to seem like people care and I'm not doing this for no reason.......Trust me DJG....I will finish it.....I haven't quit.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
I'd just like to say thanks for putting your time into this awesome walkthrough! It's got plenty of details in it, it helped me out when I couldn't figure something out. And, I support the walkthrough completely, not to mention the game itself :P Also, in my opinion, this is the best original hack I've played to date. :D

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
Glad to see this thread is still alive. Also, I've been referring to the guide quite often, and I appreciate the work you've done. Also, is there an area to attain the Heart Scale? If not, I'll tell you if I find one. Good luck on the continuation of the guide

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
Hey, I don't mean to bug or anything, but could you tell me what town the 6th gym is located in?

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2015
im just wondering how long will it take you to finish not trying to be rude or anything

Sky

Years
Hello Adam
I like your Guide and it helped me to find my way
but now i must train my dear pokemon for Banshee
eh he he
hope the guide became version 7 soon
have a great day

sky

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2009
i am now at the part where the gang once called magar (or how ever its spelt) have nicked the sub and it is at this post i closed my vba thinking "i wounder if the extenly well detailed and easy to follow walkthrough is now at this ponit" and so i came here saw the edit on page one thinking great now i will get to the 7th gym and then i saw the words that shocked me abit postpond so i checked page 3 as it said on page one and now i dont know if i should read the guide or sit in a shocked anime style waiting for the next update

oh and i may not check back for about a week or to if final fantasy 7 cirisis core on the psp is relesed on time here in the uk with is the 20th of june for its relese date here so fingers crossed and all that

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2008
hey guys a funny thing happed i putted a scizor gameshark code when i did this i went to the grass and a arceus appeared so i catched it then i went to then grass again and another appeared so with a scizor gameshark code you can catch as many as you want xD!!! and have a party of arceus

- just letting to know

and dophan's gives you lucarios..

pialka and dialaga can be catched like this to but you'll have invastigate ur self i got game shark from google/supercheats.com

Last edited:

Redfilipe

I'm not a beginning player....
Years
man, I really need you to finish the walkthrough! It's absolutely amazing and I hope you continue with the great job! ^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Hi, the walktrough is realy great :D But i need walktrough after the E4 :\ i dont now what im gonna do ... I have Walktrough V6 now. (srry for my realy bad english, im froom sweden :P and im new here)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
zoubiey said:
Hi, the walktrough is realy great :D But i need walktrough after the E4 :\ i dont now what im gonna do ... I have Walktrough V6 now. (srry for my realy bad english, im froom sweden :P and im new here)

There is no need to revive month old threads.

*Locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back