• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
Haha, okay. You just needed to leave the Infernape as it is, but level the Torterra to level 100. Thanks so much, you've got a really awesome shop :3

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
Could I please have the Crobat in box 1 please?

Use my Platinum FC, but I can't use the Wi-Fi club until Thursday (Brisbane time, I live in Australia)

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
(Since the guy befor me can't trade) May I get a Ditto (I don't care what type it is I am just planning on using it for breeding), In return after I get it I will breed you a Phione with any nature you would like :) (gotta have a ditto to breed it lols).

May I get a Ditto, in return I will breed you a Phione (I need the ditto first though since I have to have one to breed Manaphy.) Please, and ty.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
(Since the guy befor me can't trade) May I get a Ditto (I don't care what type it is I am just planning on using it for breeding), In return after I get it I will breed you a Phione with any nature you would like :) (gotta have a ditto to breed it lols).

May I get a Ditto, in return I will breed you a Phione (I need the ditto first though since I have to have one to breed Manaphy.) Please, and ty.

Give me a bit and I'll get you a ditto!! :)

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
Years
any chance you would be willing to part with the
Box 16 Infernape Adamant lv100
and Box 5 Gengar Bashful lv65
from the free section? i would gladly appreciate it if you can

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I see your looking for Gamestp Raikou's. My Date and Charecteristic is: Jan. 5,2011; Capable of taking hits
Did you get that your self and what would you want for it please??
I would like to know the IVs of the following Pokemon:
Shiny Armaldo
Shiny Rampardos
Shiny Machamp
Sorry, I don't know those!!
any chance you would be willing to part with the
Box 16 Infernape Adamant lv100
and Box 5 Gengar Bashful lv65
from the free section? i would gladly appreciate it if you can

Yeah you can have those!! :)

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
Years
trade

Thank you so much! when can you do the trade for the gengar and the ape? :) and which of your FCs should i be using?

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
Years
any chance i could get the ape and the lvl 2 lucario in box 5 instead of the gengar? i understand if its too sudden :).

Back