• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you collect plushies?

Own any plushies?

• Total voters

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Talk about coincidence. x.x()
I got the Eevee from my sister, and I got the Raichuu when I was in Vegas.
Guess it's easy tofind someone with the same plushies as you in a Pokemon forum. *Wants more Marirus*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I have no plushies right now :(, I think they all got stolen! :( I use to have cute rabbit plushies, panda plushies, and some other ones but they my sister's too. :P

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Argh! I feel so left out now.
I have nothing good enough to compare with you.
My mother doesn't want me to spend tomuch on Pokemon.
Though my Jynx plushie could be a little show off. :p

Tweak

i have a bunch of pokemon plushies. >D some from UFO machines, some from promotional candy boxes...some i just bought for the heck of it. =) and i have two gigantic pikachu plushies

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Poof! Is there a UFO catcher plushie of Kenji by any chance? Iv looked everywhere. x.x() I have a few UFO ctahcer plushies too, but they're so uncommon *Wants Minimoni ones too*.

Tweak

http://zapchu.com/thunder_mycollection.htm

that's basically part of my plush collection for pokemon, i also have tarepanda plushies and other sanX plush such as atsugari-san.

hummm i haven't seen a kenji inside a UFO machine before, but i have seen crayon shinchan. ^_^;;;

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
orange*berry said:
Poof! Is there a UFO catcher plushie of Kenji by any chance? Iv looked everywhere. x.x() I have a few UFO ctahcer plushies too, but they're so uncommon *Wants Minimoni ones too*.

I haven't seen any UFO catcher plushies of any of the human Pokemon characters. *wants a Takeshi one* >.>;

There are tons and tons to be found on Ebay at pretty cheap prices, though. I found an online store with Minimoni plushies, but the only one in stock was the Mika one. o.o

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Rifted said:
I haven't seen any UFO catcher plushies of any of the human Pokemon characters. *wants a Takeshi one* >.>;

There are tons and tons to be found on Ebay at pretty cheap prices, though. I found an online store with Minimoni plushies, but the only one in stock was the Mika one. o.o

Everyone online sells out of Ai Kago before I get there. n.n() Evil people. x.x()

My firend once told me her friend had one of Kasumi. That's so unfair. x.x() Iv looked everywhere, and can only find Pokemon.

Tweak

is that tidus?! =_=;; i ordered the exact same poster offa ebay and that freak didn't send it...or maybe he did and it got lost *cries*

o well...at least someone gave me postcards and it had da exact same picture. xD for now...my room is running out of wallspace. i'll have to resort to use the ceiling.

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 27, 2009
I own 20+. They're all from when I was younger, though. And plus, I have tons of pokemon plushies. =P

Back