The PokéCommunity Forums Entertainment & Media Video Games
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Old December 1st, 2017 (6:32 PM).
(๑꒪▿꒪)*

Nature: Timid
Yeah that's a good way to play also Bay. I just can't help being addicted, it's so easy to distract myself on the bus to and from work by playing! Unlocking all the Christmas event items they added right now, got a little under half to go =) Want another fence too since that one is soo pretty tbh...

pair family twin mal llsif bandori battle server

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 12th, 2017 (6:12 PM).
(๑꒪▿꒪)*

The snow update was added yesterday for players who live in countries where winter is nearing =o Everything looks so pretty! What level are you guys?

Old December 18th, 2017 (6:35 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
The snow update was added yesterday for players who live in countries where winter is nearing =o Everything looks so pretty! What level are you guys?
Been stuck at 39 for a while - I'm on vacation and I haven't had steady access to the internet when I'm out so I haven't been playing as much, but I checked in last night and the flower update is out! You can now plant and grow flowers and I'm super happy about that, I've been missing this part of AC a lot.

Are there any other features from the main games you guys would like to see in Pocket Camp?
Old December 18th, 2017 (6:42 PM).
(๑꒪▿꒪)*

Yes! The garden update is great, but I'm a bit bummed you have to water/x-pollinate/harvest/plant your flowers one at a time. Like in almost all (all??) farming games, you can just drag your finger around or something to speed up the process. Hopefully they'll add something like this in the future, even if it's just one row at a time or something..

I'd like to see a museum at some point, maybe when we have more fish/bugs to catch =) Would be cool to show off our collection, some of these are so so rare that I've only gotten two or so at lv. 47.

Old December 18th, 2017 (7:33 PM).

Oh absolutely, I'm surprised they don't have that already, the museum is such a big part of AC. There's literally no point to catching the rarer bugs and fish at the moment (aside from a bit of money, I guess).

I also really want better market system! It's really not that user-friendly right now, I wish we could more easily find what we want to buy or even just scroll through all the player market boxes instead of having to tap each name and go to their camp to see all of what they're selling.
Old December 23rd, 2017 (2:48 PM).
redemption

Nature: Gentle
The lack of being able to see through everyone's market box at once is probably the most frustrating thing to me especially when I don't feel like exiting and re-entering an area multiple times to try to catch 3 of something or when I need a specific fruit.

( that said who has pears as their secondary fruit in the river so i can bother you for it whenever my animals ask for it which is all the time when my secondary fruit is oranges. )

my past does not define me
'cause my past is not today
Old December 23rd, 2017 (7:32 PM). Edited December 23rd, 2017 by Sheep.
(๑꒪▿꒪)*

Agreed @ both. Was just thinking of this earlier. I've become really lazy with fishing and often browse market boxes for the ones I want, and having to enter everyone's campsites just to see everything they have for sale is so tedious. ='s

Quote:
( that said who has pears as their secondary fruit in the river so i can bother you for it whenever my animals ask for it which is all the time when my secondary fruit is oranges.
wait is this how it works??? i thought everyone had oranges and peaches there
if so, til

Old December 24th, 2017 (1:05 AM).
redemption

Quote:
wait is this how it works??? i thought everyone had oranges and peaches there
if so, til
Yeah!! I realized this when my sister was mentioning having peaches at the river and I looked at her all '???? no it's oranges??' turns out that I have apples and oranges at the river while she has apples and peaches. so if you ever need apples i gotchu i have so, so many.

Old December 24th, 2017 (4:56 PM).
(๑꒪▿꒪)*

My friend and I literally had no idea ..
What's your friend code? =) Since I have oranges and peaches I could use someone w/ apples.

Old December 25th, 2017 (11:10 AM).
redemption

4893 0853 213!

I finally was able to buy the bright blue glasses so my current person reflects that lmao. but yes anyone may add me!

Old January 1st, 2018 (7:45 AM).
(๑꒪▿꒪)*

My goal right now is to hit lv. 60.... Let's see how much longer until that happens =) But I've officially invited every animal currently in the game to my camp, so yey for that <3 What're you guys working towards right now?

Old January 1st, 2018 (1:02 PM).

I didn't know about the tree thing either :o I thought oranges and apples were the common fruits and everything else just had 1 producing tree.

The garden is keeping me busy, so my current goal is to breed blue tulips (these are taking FOREVER). Then I'll move on to the pansies, user: Achromatic still has a nice pansy x-pollination area set up, I think. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
4893 0853 213!

I finally was able to buy the bright blue glasses so my current person reflects that lmao. but yes anyone may add me!
Added!
Old January 2nd, 2018 (1:07 PM).
redemption

I believe I have all the types of flowers so I slowed down a bunch there. Right now I'm trying to get the carousel and tree house so I can bring some of my level 15 favourites back haha. I have the caroussel being built now and since I like never use tickets it'll be a while but I'll get there.

Besides that I've just been slowly getting all the other animals. Because of work and such I've slowed down quite a bit in playing but I still do so at least once a day. Also getting pretty close to level 50? So that's a small goal of mine as well!

Old January 7th, 2018 (1:02 PM).

Same - I completely stopped making amenities for a really long time because I thought level 15 was a really long way away and I wanted to save my wool for other stuff, but suddenly everyone's caught up and I'm building tents like crazy lol

On flowers - I've successfully xpollinated a blue tulip! It seems like once you get your first they just keep coming. It took me forever to get the first one and now I've gotten like 20 blue tulip seeds. I don't know to what end I'm doing this, I just want to collect all the flower items from Lloid.
Old January 7th, 2018 (2:34 PM).
(๑꒪▿꒪)*

Yeah I wish we could have a second crafting slot for amenities. I mean, 72 hours for one is just nuts to me haha. Guess it makes sense since there are few amenities to begin with and you're not supposed to get everything too quickly but three days is painful for me sometimes.

and grats =) that's one I still need, can't remember if I had it before but used it up for x-pollinating. There are so many flower items in the exchange shop that it feels like it'll take forever. Hoorey for more to do tho!

New animals came out today also, and there's the Rover garden safari coming up soon too. What've the rest of you players been occupying yourselves with in AC PC?

Old January 9th, 2018 (5:35 AM). Edited January 9th, 2018 by Juno.

Speaking of that, have you guys spent any money on it so far? I feel like they're pretty generous with the leaf tickets and I'm even stingy with those even if they're free - I'll wait the whole 2-3 days for every amenity and I don't even know what I'm hoarding these tickets for, lol.

What's the Rover garden safari about? I've heard about it a little but can't really find any specifics on what the event(s) will be like.
Old January 9th, 2018 (1:31 PM). Edited January 9th, 2018 by Ash.
redemption

I've used my tickets a few times but no more than like.... 5 or something. I'm not sure what I'm hoarding them for either but oh well. I've been playing casually enough to where waiting 2-3 days for an amenity to complete hasn't been a big deal for me. Rather it's been giving me time to get materials for the next one that I need to build.

I haven't heard anything about the garden. I hope that it brings me back to the garden though.

Old January 11th, 2018 (11:15 AM).
The typo Queen

Nature: Calm
Level 51, and slowly stopping to play... I was away for a week without a lot of Internet so I couldn't play and I guess it killed my motivation... But now there is some new characters that I like D:

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
★━━─ Oh, hey ━━─★
Old January 11th, 2018 (7:37 PM).
(๑꒪▿꒪)*

I mean I'd be hecka down to spend real money on an extra amenity slot if it came down to it. I so so would

Haven't spent yet though! The game is really easy to play without spending, as frustrating as the wait times for crafting can get.

wb to the game Mawa o/ what characters do you like?

Old January 11th, 2018 (9:57 PM). Edited January 11th, 2018 by Juno.

Ben is so addicted to this event he has been like my personal pocket camp timer - he will water my flowers for me, remind me when my flowers are ready, and tell me when to visit his garden to share butterflies

he's on that butterfly grind

Basically there's a new special type of flower you can plant that will attract rare butterflies, and catching them will complete tasks for the event and earn you limited edition Rover-themed furniture, clothing, etc. Rover will explain it better than me the next time you open the app. :P
Old January 12th, 2018 (12:11 AM). Edited January 13th, 2018 by bobandbill.
Which is which?

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post
Is it a cool event? What is it? I didn't really open it since it was going to take five hours to build a TABLE.
Only some items take hours; a bunch require a minute. And the hour ones are for building overnight while you sleep. :V

Now event is interesting enough. I sorta play ACPC in spurts. Few minutes a day is easy enough too. Do wish some improvements made would extend throughout the game. For example, we can try to catch butterflies on all the flowers at once - so why can't we do that for say harvesting flowers? Or pressing Complete on missions? Or asking help from friends for shovelstrike?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno
Ben is so addicted to this event he has been like my personal pocket camp timer - he will water my flowers for me, remind me when my flowers are ready, and tell me when to visit his garden to share butterflies

he's on that butterfly grind
Haha, likewise!

(Btw my fc is 0944 7125 357)
Old January 12th, 2018 (6:39 PM).
(๑꒪▿꒪)*

marcin....every time I enter the ID you posted, it pulls up Bay's account. Are you sure that's your code? haha

And really, almost all of the items I've had to craft in the last few weeks have taken many hours. Only the easy beginner items take under a minute, and I find those to be few and far inbetween nowadays, as someone who is higher level (61) and has already crafted almost all available furniture in the game. Once you're higher level you'll see that you will need to play the waiting game, so I hope patience is a trait you guys have. I think average of the non-beginner/easy furniture is uhhh... 2-12 hours to craft per item? But definitely minimum two or so hours once you've gotten out of the early phases of the game. I've had several that take 24 hours too. The screen I just started crafting will be 18 hours ; ;/

The butterfly event is okay. The success rate for catching butterflies seems to be about 50%. It's extremely tedious when you try to catch ten and only succeed at, say, two haha. The event would be funner if catches weren't so annoying sometimes.

Old January 13th, 2018 (4:41 PM).
Which is which?

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
marcin....every time I enter the ID you posted, it pulls up Bay's account. Are you sure that's your code? haha
Herp, I evidently copied the wrong thing. Fixed!
Quote:
The butterfly event is okay. The success rate for catching butterflies seems to be about 50%. It's extremely tedious when you try to catch ten and only succeed at, say, two haha. The event would be funner if catches weren't so annoying sometimes.
Having played some more of it now I do agree it's annoying. I suppose they do need a way to encourage people to actually use leaf tickets and potentially pay for playing...
Old January 13th, 2018 (6:15 PM). Edited January 13th, 2018 by Juno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
(Btw my fc is 0944 7125 357)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post
Oh, yeah, and my FC is 9269 4544 587
Added you guys!
Old January 13th, 2018 (7:41 PM).
git gud or get r e k t

Nature: Brave
How are you guys at a higher level, I can't go past Level 5 myself.

The game is pretty cool, reminds you of New Leaf but with camping stuff. I gotta remind myself that I have furniture crafted.

I'm waiting for the day Pekoe is available for Pocket Camp.

discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
I got soul but I'm not a soldier.

Quick Reply