• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon gets really interesting when you have to improvise

yamibakura95

Shadow Gamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 11, 2022
I was playing Pokemon Colloseum, lvl 100 tower colloseum single final match. I was gonna use Latios, Heracross and Blissey.

The plan was to two shot Groudon with Hidden Power Grass 66. Unfortunately Groudon KOed Latios with a crit Frustration. Heracross with Reversal at red health couldnt finish it either.

It was basically Bilissey vs 3 pokes. Blissey finished Groudon then Flygon comes out. Luckily, Flygon was a special sweeper so Blissey could tank its atacks i did get burnded though.

Last Pokemon was Shiftry. Here is where things get tricky. Blissey could 2 shot it with a Drought boosted flamethrower. However, Shiftry knew Explosion which it would use when in low health.

To avoid this possibility, i first used T wave on it to ensure that Blissey could get the finishing blow. I won.

Back