• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

roleplay pixar parody

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
hello I was just interested if there was any interest in this I wanted to write a Pixar parody for a while but I'm not great at writing stories on my own
so I was just curious if anyone was interested also this my first roleplay

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
no not really I was just going to wing it but I did have an idea which was letting each person pick a character to play instead of the cars ones that they would roleplay as and they would also provide a reason why that character makes sense but if you have suggestions let me know

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
Honestly it seems like an interesting idea in and of itself, and asking to provide a reason would be an ideal way to map out interest further.
I don't know too much about Pixar past Toy Story unfortunately, or I would attempt to give more suggestions. I wish you the best of luck with your endeavour!

Bay

Years
no not really I was just going to wing it but I did have an idea which was letting each person pick a character to play instead of the cars ones that they would roleplay as and they would also provide a reason why that character makes sense but if you have suggestions let me know

So when you sign up as a character it'll be a canon Pixar character? Maybe you can have one of the Pixar/Disney villains causing trouble once more and have the various Pixar characters come to stop them.

Back