Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 32 Minutes Ago
Posted 32 Minutes Ago
6,424 posts
12.5 Years
In this thread, your task is to "fix" a "forgotten Pokemon"/Pokemon you find underrated that you think would make it more relevant in your eyes.
Theme: Sougo Osaka
Pair: Taemin

Devalue

Any pronoun
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
433 posts
157 Days
Redesigned Stantler.

Appearance changes
- Girthier horns. Calls it the "Big Horn Pokemon". Own it.

- Softer eyes. Looks perturbed as-is. (Technically fits with Intimidate. Intends to drop that, however.) Seemed docile in (some of) its animations.

- A space motif. Plays on a Pokedex entry: "Staring at its antlers creates an odd sensation as if one were being drawn into their centers." Begins with a subtle, swirling effect on the black balls of its antlers. Suggests very dark brown fur with stars and a large, Saturn-like planet across its body. Morphs the white underbelly into a comet streaking towards its back.

Combat Changes
- Steps out from Tauros's shadow into its own niche. (Weighs in below all of Tauros's stats except Special Attack.) Becomes a full-fledged mixed attacker. Boasts a surprising range of physical (Jump Kick, Earthquake, Wild Charge, and Zen Headbutt), special (Thunder/Thunderbolt, Psychic/Psyshock, Shadow Ball, and Energy Ball), and other (Hypnosis, Calm Mind, Trick Room, Thunder Wave, and dual screens) moves already.

- Increases from 465 total base stat points (identical to Magneton) to 510. Plays with 45 stat points. Allocates 20 to Speed, 10 to Attack, and 15 to Special Attack. Creates new base stats of 73 Hitpoints, 105 Attack, 62 Defense, 100 Special Attack, 65 Special Defense, and 105 Speed. Ought to be more menacing.

- Drops Intimidate for a new ability: Warp Reality. Changes its physical moves to special and vice-versa. Say hello to special-based Earthquakes. Becomes much tougher to predict.

- Learns a unique move: Eight Point Impact. Strikes the target with its antlers. Applies a strange, crushing pressure upon impaling them. Types it as a Normal move. Hits for 40 power twice: once physical-based and once special-based. (Considered dropping its power slightly for a +1 boost to either Attack or Special Attack too.) Works with Sap Sipper, if you prefer that ability instead of its new one.
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
253 posts
290 Days
Let's give these two bois some love:

Ledian:

Sp. Attack: 55 >>> 70
Speed: 85 >>> 100
Total BST: 390 >>> 420

New Ability: Early Bird >>> Astral Fists (Punch moves become Special attacks and hit twice)

Ariados:

Attack: 90 >>> 100
Defense: 70 >>> 85
Sp. Attack: 60 >>> 40
Sp. Def: 70 >>> 85
Total BST: 400 >>> 420

New Ability: Swarm >>> Shadow Silk (Halves damage taken from Psychic, Ghost and Dark type moves)
Favorite rom hacks / fan games: Gaia, Prism, Opalo, Bushido, Radical Red.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 32 Minutes Ago
Posted 32 Minutes Ago
6,424 posts
12.5 Years
Luvdisc

(An overhated Pokemon if you ask me)

First off, giving it an evolution that'll make it stand out more. Not necessarily making Luvdisc evolve into Alomamola, but any evolution would do. And maybe perhaps raising its bst to maybe 400. I'd also change its ability to Regenerator and make it more of a healer pokemon. Also change up the design a little, maybe adding a small crown motif or something so it's not just a simple sideways heart with a face.
Theme: Sougo Osaka
Pair: Taemin
Male
Netherlands
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
4,734 posts
1.1 Years
I'm not sure if it's forgotten, but I always wished Vikavolt was faster. It just looks like it should be speedy to me, but is kinda bad in the Speed department.
So fix it by making it a lot faster ^.^