- Girthier horns. Calls it the "Big Horn Pokemon". Own it.
- Softer eyes. Looks perturbed as-is. (Technically fits with Intimidate. Intends to drop that, however.) Seemed docile in (some of) its animations.
- A space motif. Plays on a Pokedex entry: "Staring at its antlers creates an odd sensation as if one were being drawn into their centers." Begins with a subtle, swirling effect on the black balls of its antlers. Suggests very dark brown fur with stars and a large, Saturn-like planet across its body. Morphs the white underbelly into a comet streaking towards its back.
- Steps out from Tauros's shadow into its own niche. (Weighs in below all of Tauros's stats except Special Attack.) Becomes a full-fledged mixed attacker. Boasts a surprising range of physical (Jump Kick, Earthquake, Wild Charge, and Zen Headbutt), special (Thunder/Thunderbolt, Psychic/Psyshock, Shadow Ball, and Energy Ball), and other (Hypnosis, Calm Mind, Trick Room, Thunder Wave, and dual screens) moves already.
- Increases from 465 total base stat points (identical to Magneton) to 510. Plays with 45 stat points. Allocates 20 to Speed, 10 to Attack, and 15 to Special Attack. Creates new base stats of 73 Hitpoints, 105 Attack, 62 Defense, 100 Special Attack, 65 Special Defense, and 105 Speed. Ought to be more menacing.
- Drops Intimidate for a new ability: Warp Reality. Changes its physical moves to special and vice-versa. Say hello to special-based Earthquakes. Becomes much tougher to predict.
- Learns a unique move: Eight Point Impact. Strikes the target with its antlers. Applies a strange, crushing pressure upon impaling them. Types it as a Normal move. Hits for 40 power twice: once physical-based and once special-based. (Considered dropping its power slightly for a +1 boost to either Attack or Special Attack too.) Works with Sap Sipper, if you prefer that ability instead of its new one.
First off, giving it an evolution that'll make it stand out more. Not necessarily making Luvdisc evolve into Alomamola, but any evolution would do. And maybe perhaps raising its bst to maybe 400. I'd also change its ability to Regenerator and make it more of a healer pokemon. Also change up the design a little, maybe adding a small crown motif or something so it's not just a simple sideways heart with a face.