which one?

Nah

Age 28
Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
14,803 posts
7.7 Years
which type of gaming device do you prefer?
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

Megan

Explorer Empress

Age 31
She/Her
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
7,501 posts
8.5 Years
Throughout my life I have spend a lot more time on handhelds than I have on home consoles. So I'm very much more inclined to play on a handheld console. Ironically, I don't count the Switch as a handheld. I've been using it as a home console exclusively and I think what trips me up about it is the size? Compared to a GBA or 3DS it's just so much bigger. I consider the Switch Lite a handheld, though. But I don't own one.
Art | Moderator of Previous Generations and Forum Games| Come and visit VPP
Have you found the window to the world or are you still listening to your words echoing from the walls?
Seen 27 Minutes Ago
Posted 27 Minutes Ago
288 posts
27 Days
Handhelds because it's easier to multi task while you play those vs a console. Also, if your TV is mounted high on the wall like mine, you have to look up while you play on a console and your neck/back get strained. While playing on the almighty 3DS or Switch Lite, you can lay on your bed and sprawl out your body in comfortable fashion while you play, a luxury you don't have playing on a console

colours

hydro pump

she/her
imagination congregation
Seen 1 Minute Ago
Posted 5 Minutes Ago
7,614 posts
16.3 Years
tbh, i'm kinda split between both? i like both equally, although admittedly going back to my 3DS after playing my Switch a lot is rather... trippy because of the screen. u_u so i don't feel very motivated to play many (3)DS games, anymore.

Flowerchild

golden girl

Age 22
She/Her
Hyperspace
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
8,371 posts
11.2 Years
PC :P
PairFamilyPal

gimmepie

Age 25
Male
Australia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
23,312 posts
9.2 Years
I don't really have much preference.
RPWLA&MBattle ServerDaily

Janp

Age 24
They/Them
Czech Republic
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4,683 posts
8.2 Years
I don't mind both, but I owned more handhelds than consoles. I even use my Switch more in handheld mode.
Male
Netherlands
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
4,734 posts
1.1 Years
Handhelds. haven't even had a console in at least a decade lol

Nah

Age 28
Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
14,803 posts
7.7 Years
I guess I'm the odd one out here since I prefer console to handheld. I play both obviously, but I just really like having a big(ger) screen and a proper controller.
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."