• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crackpot with a side of ow-the-edge: what if Goh is a clone?

JStudios2k

A Designer of Sorts
Years
And suddenly, I exist.

This is not canon, obviously. This thread solely exists to ponder the very essence of existence and thought, what if Goh is the fifth of his kind? One thing to consider is his name; "Goh" is homologous (what's the right term for this? Whatever it is) to the Japanese word for "five", which is "go"...

Someone out there with ideas similar to this? What if there was a Roku?

eh, i am just spitting angsty teen shtick myself.

Bay

Years
Hi, so I moved your thread from Fanfiction & Writing to the Pokemon Anime section since you want to discuss Goh. This is something I usually don't think about, but there might be some people that do!

If this doesn't belong here you do whatever with this thread Sheep or PB

Years
absolutely crazy theory and probably one of the only times I'll ever see it, though it does conjure some interesting possibilities haha. we know his name is based off of Pokémon GO but maybe in some alternate (and probably very dark) fan-made reality something like this would be possible. I don't suppose you've been thinking of writing fics for this?

Back