• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Show off your Perfect/Best/Shiny/Favorite Pokemon

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
We've all got Pokemon we're proud of because we worked hard to get them. They can be perfect or shiny....even battle-ready. Show them all off to everyone.

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

I don't think I'll ever be prouder of anything else. <3

Mario60866

Banned
Years
My favorite Pokemon on GO is my Giratina which I received from my uncle. I have always loved Giratina to begin with and I even remember the day I caught it on Platinum very clearly. But this one... I've put so much work into training it. It's even been my buddy Pokemon for a long time now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-205120.png
    Screenshot_20220210-205120.png
    164 KB · Views: 1
Years
Got a 100% Espurr recently from a quest and am super proud. <3 She is adorable even if she isn't shiny!

Years
Spoiler:

Did 22 total raids for him yesterday, 19 of them remote. Down to less than 500 coins. Took a lot but so happy right now.

Years
Had some insane luck since getting that 100% Magnemite. Since then I've gotten a 100% Seedot (wild), Togepi (hatch), and Cleffa (hatch). :D

Back