• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello

Years
Hello, I'm a 50yo mother who's looking for advice, with the IT skills of a caveman. I hope you will all bare with me as I try to get advice for my son. I've looked after this card since the 90's.
Plus I dont have a clue how to add a picture of this card. Its a hologram imagine of machamp (whole sided pic not pic with details underneath) but with beedrill info on the back. Think its a topps tv animation edition

Last edited:
Years
Hello!

You should probably try posting in the Pokémon Trading Card Game section:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14
The people in this section should be able to help.

As for pictures, if you're responding to a thread, you can click 'Use Full Editor' at the bottom (it's next to the blue post button), you can upload attachments at the very bottom of the new window that opens! If you're posting a new thread you should already be seeing this.
Just click on 'Manage Attachments' at the very bottom for a menu to open for uploading attachments.
I have no idea if there's any restrictions on this though for new users.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yeah I'm afraid you're going to have to be more specific. Post over in TCG -- though I have a feeling your card there is just a base set holo Machmp.

Back