• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Loewe

Lionheart
Years
Picked up both Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and Tales of Berseria yesterday.
Kind of regretting buying 2.8 since it was not worth the 60 dollars for a port, a bad look at the future, and a boring movie.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Bought Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.
I beat it in Japanese. but bought it in english. I beat 0.2, and it totally hyped me up for KH3.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 17, 2017
Recently got my Tales of Berseria! I was one of the lucky ones and managed to get the CE god bless since it's the first time I was able to do that with a tales game. Been bouncing between this and Cold Steel depending on whether or not my sister is available for Berseria. Personally, although I'm only a few hours in, I'm finding it loads better and more enjoyable than any of the Tales of games beyond Vesperia.

Years
Bought and finished Resident Evil 7 over the weekend. It was an awesome experience, I'm glad to see action de-emphasized in a RE game.

Years
Got myself NHL 17 the other day. I told myself that I wasn't going to get it, but I'm a sucker for sports games, and NHL is the only franchise that I pick up almost every year.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
After some consideration, finally I've bought a Wii for me to play with. It's not the latest console like Nintendo Switch (I'm still saving my money for one), but I'm glad finally I got my first bought console ever.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Got my hands on a PS4 and Project Cars. The game's controls take time to getting used to, but I like the sound effects seem more 'realistic' than GT6's generic car sounds

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Transparent blue Nintendo 2DS and Super Street Fighter IV. Now I need to stop spending money on games.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Had some money on my 3DS still, so I picked up Gunstar Heroes 3D.

Years
Bought a PlayStation TV with Persona 4 Golden (of course) and Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.

Back