• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your favorite things about the holidays?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Whether it's Hanukkah or Christmas or any other, what are your favorite things about the holidays?

Other than presents, I have to say that it's also that time of year where people tend to be a bit more generous than usual. That's one of my favorite things about the holidays as well. :3

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Getting together with family. Playing Rock Band 3 on the day we all get together for Christmas. The gift exchange we do on that same day as well is always fun. Wrapping paper everywhere, boxes and cards strewn about. Turning the lights on just about every day in December.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I love everything about the atmosphere.

Decorations, Movies, Christmas music, are all stuff I get really into.

Years
I love the holiday spirit! People get so creative with decorating and some of our streets are lit up beautifully around this time of year, too. Makes me feel really positive. ❤

Years
IKEA starts selling non-alcoholic mulled wine. I don't like drinking alcohol alone so the non-alcoholic version is perfect for me when I want to relax on my own to a Christmas movie. It's also cheaper and tastes just as good!

Metriname

its metr
Years
the atmosphere and holiday spirit, it makes me a lot more energetic and gets me excited for whatever's going on.

Years
Christmas lights, time with family, crazy shopping sprees, going on adventures (cough NEW YORK cough), there's so much to like about the holiday season. But those are just a few to name!

Back