• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rocket Strike (IPS-Patch released!)

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
I'm not sure, why there are that few comments on this hack. It is simply amazing. The storyline is great but I don't want to spoiler that much. Especially the increased diffucilty is nice, so you have to build up a great and balanced team.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
Is there a way to put the physical-special split in this hack? I hate the normal one before 4° gen.

cyndathrill

Intricate Minded
Years
  • Age 28
  • U.S.
  • Seen Feb 2, 2015
Wow, this seems really cool. I've always wanted to see what it was like on team rockets side of things. Thanks for making this!

(By the way feel special because I found it worthy of my first post :D )

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 25, 2014
There actually is a way to play offline in VBA (or whatever your GBA emulator of choice may be). It does require the RGR plugin, though.

1. Open the game in the RGR plugin.
2. As soon as the game loads, close the plugin.
3. Navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Vizzed\VizzedRgrPlugin\Roms (Windows XP) or C:\ProgramData\Vizzed\VizzedRgrPlugin\Roms (Windows Vista/7/8).
4. The .gba rom will be there! Now all you have to do is copy it to wherever you store your hacks/GBA roms.

This actually applies to any game available in the RGR. ;)

can u do this and upload ips file.

Years
I wish I could play this, but I don't have a working computer, so I can't play it at all (my iPad can't play through vizzed)
I usually play through gba4ios

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
For the people interested, i am currently making a Lets play for this hack.
Im gonna release the first three episodes soon.
If anyone has some tips about these documentations they would be welcome.

Sincerely,

Hetzalwel

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Hi there, any hint where Team Apex leader might be? I searched whole Sevii Islands but still can't find him :/

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Vizzed doesn't work hence the few comments. Even if you try to download offline to play it you can't cause Vizzed doesnt work in the 1st place.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
I've traveled to the sevi islands and met giovanni on island seven, the one with the pokemon tower. He has two tickets. Some reason i can only pick up one of them from the table and i dont even know where to use it.

Secondly: Does this game's plot continue after the sevi islands? Are there more than 386 pokemon in this game? I found that sandile replaced togepi in my pokedex, and hippowdon for instance is number
#385 for some reason. this happened with all the gen 4 and 5 pokemon. is this how it was intended, or is mine broken?

Please help!

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I've traveled to the sevi islands and met giovanni on island seven, the one with the pokemon tower. He has two tickets. Some reason i can only pick up one of them from the table and i dont even know where to use it.

Secondly: Does this game's plot continue after the sevi islands? Are there more than 386 pokemon in this game? I found that sandile replaced togepi in my pokedex, and hippowdon for instance is number
#385 for some reason. this happened with all the gen 4 and 5 pokemon. is this how it was intended, or is mine broken?

Please help!

Hey. Actually you don't need the two tickets, you can reach the places without a ticket. If you need some hints then leave a response.
Second: There are 386 Pokemon. And your game is not broken, I replaced some Pokemon from Gen1-3 with some Pokemon from Gen4-5. If you've beaten the trainer in Trainer Tower you should actually be finished if you did all the other events in the other islands.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
Thanks!
Also, is altering cave meant to be closed?
I cant find lunatone or solrock either. they dont have a nest....

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
Also, if u ever go back and revise this hack, itd be awsome if you made it possible to steal pokemon, or at least put in the VS seeker

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Also, if u ever go back and revise this hack, itd be awsome if you made it possible to steal pokemon, or at least put in the VS seeker

The first thing is way out of my reach lol. VS Seeker "could" make it in my next game, it's just that I thought that there's not much need in it because there are a lot of trainers(really a lot, you know that ;) ).

About Lunatone & Solrock. It looks like they are indeed not catchable, I think someone mentioned that before.WHO USES THEM ANYWAY?! Sorry about that.

Back