• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Venom you getting that shiny Torchic has given me a boost to look harder foi mine. I will start looking lots more now.

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
I hath returned OxO! Sorry I was gone guys, I've been busy. I gots a new avatar too, see? I drew it! I'm still just training old shinies, but I'm gonna start searching again real soon, promise! :3

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
To VenomX: Major congratulations on the Torchic!! I'm still Soft-Resetting for my Treecko on Ruby!!

I've got nothing to report... Currently on Day 24 of my Charmander hunt...

Good luck to everyone else, and welcome back Star Striken!!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
*crawls out of her corner* Ahhhhhh.. See, I'm not cut out to be a co-owner. D;

Hey Venom, congrats on the shexy Torchic and any other new shinies. Welcome back, Star Striken. ^^

As for me, I haven't had time to play any game or even go on the internet. Exams exams bleh and other crap. I hope to resume to SRing for Cuno or if I beat Diamond first, I will SR for Cresselia. Either would make my day.. Good luck to all then.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
*crawls out of her corner* Ahhhhhh.. See, I'm not cut out to be a co-owner. D;

Hey Venom, congrats on the shexy Torchic and any other new shinies. Welcome back, Star Striken. ^^

As for me, I haven't had time to play any game or even go on the internet. Exams exams bleh and other crap. I hope to resume to SRing for Cuno or if I beat Diamond first, I will SR for Cresselia. Either would make my day.. Good luck to all then.

Yea same here. I havent shiny hunted today at all.....I have been training my team because I want to battle someone. My team is Shiny Electivire, Shiny Chrizard, Tyranitar, Torterra, Gyrados and Staraptor.

So no nothing to report today.... : /

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm starting to actually train my shinies too, with my shiny Shinx now as a pretty Luxray. She's named Sparxia lol. And I trained Fufu's shiny Murky into a Honchkrow.. I love her too. I've never used raised shinies before so it's fun. Most of mine have rotted in the box to be honest. D:

Did some soft resets for Arty but was too distracted to continue. I should probably count sometime. :/

Keep at it guys; someone is bound to get something soon. ^_^

Edit: Oh HEY LIL-DILL. With the Diamond Dust effect in play on the Snowpoint city routes tomorrow, you should try to get a swarm of swinub.. It'd be easier to chain. ;]

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
While taking a break from hatching Charmander Eggs, I decided to chain my Swarm of the day, Absol, just for fun, but as the hours went on, I ended up getting my highest amount of chains to date: 93!! This eternal chain (I was glad it actually ended...) produced two Shinies at #49 & at #71:

Absol (M); Lv. 20; Caught in a Repeat Ball.

Hardy nature.
Nov. 11, 2007
Route 213
Met at Lv. 20.

Often dozes off.
Happily eats anything.

HP: 62
Attack: 60
Defense: 34
Sp. Atk: 35
Sp. Def: 32
Speed: 35
Ability: Pressure

Attacks: Taunt, Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Pursuit.

Absol (M); Lv. 20; Caught in a Luxary Ball.

Bashful nature.
Jan. 11, 2007
Route 213
Met at Lv. 20.
Proud of its power.
Happily eats anything.

HP: 59
Attack: 62
Defense: 34
Sp. Atk: 39
Sp. Def: 30
Speed: 37
Ability: Super Luck

Attacks: Taunt, Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Pursuit.

Now that that is over with, I'll resume my Charmander Egg hunt. Good luck to everyone!!

By the way, the Diamond Dust thing in Snowpoint City, I've actually seen it once before a few months ago, but didn't know it was a rare occurence... If it occurs in my game, maybe I'll use this oppurtunity to chain for another Froslass!! :O

Last edited:

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hi guys just read everytihng in here wen i was away and thanks to venomX with the shiny torchic i got inspired again for getting a shiny charmander but because having a shiny with breeding takes sooooo much time i am gonna restart my fire red and just soft reset for it hopefully i get it this time and good luck to everyone!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
ok haven't had much of a chance to do anything on my pearl/emerald/red/green over the week but today my volleyball match isn't til 1230 o ill get some playing time in. On a high note our team won our first match of the year after blundering a 2-0 lead we came back from a 20-16 defecit in the 5th game to win 25-23

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have been SRing for my own shiny Torchic all morning with no luck. I am going to look again later so hope I will get it soon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
goog luck with torchik dude, my favorite shiny 3rd starter is treeko so after i beat emerald and get the legends and team to pearl ill try sring for him

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
*Grumbles about PC's downtime*
Took a while, yes? XD;
Oh well...
Anyways, been hunting for Shiny Zubat for maybe 3 nights (2-3 hours each, maybe).
Pretty tough stuff, because not only do you have to hunt at night, but the areas where you can chain it are usually stuffed with other Pokémon encounters; I am inside a school schedule as well right now...Also, let me tell you...It gets VERY hard to chain at that time, my eyes start getting hazy and tired and I barely have the head for it after a while, the chains break too much... X.x

Well, good luck on all your hunts, and grats on the Shiny Torchic, Venom! You have succeeded doing something I could not do with 5000+ eggs hatched. =_=;;;

~*Runasutaru*~

P.S: Meh fanclub is opening up later today possibly, so be sure to go there if you're feeling like having a bit of random fun! :P

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To Matty101: Thank you very much!! Nope, I didn't change my name, but I did change my Avatar back to my original one!! :P And yes, Absol are indeed cool!!

To everyone else, good luck on all those Soft Resets, Egg hatchings, and Chains!! I'm going to resume my Egg hunt in a bit as well!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Ok i got the rest of today and most of tommorow to play so I'm gonna try to get as far as possible, I doubt I'll get national dex or beat elite 4 but I'm gonna make a run of it. On monday I got a volleyball match thats about 2hours away so I'll have roughly 4 hours then not counting study halls in school.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I watched the chaining video in Runasutaru and because of that video I have just caught a shiny oddish. My first shiny since losing my last ones because of my sister. chain was at 42.

Will do stats and stuff tomorrow. When I'm on my comp.

Back to my Oddish chain.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I tried watching it but aparently i need to download a new flash player and it won't let me download it

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
I'm starting to actually train my shinies too, with my shiny Shinx now as a pretty Luxray. She's named Sparxia lol. And I trained Fufu's shiny Murky into a Honchkrow.. I love her too. I've never used raised shinies before so it's fun. Most of mine have rotted in the box to be honest. D:

Did some soft resets for Arty but was too distracted to continue. I should probably count sometime. :/

Keep at it guys; someone is bound to get something soon. ^_^

Edit: Oh HEY LIL-DILL. With the Diamond Dust effect in play on the Snowpoint city routes tomorrow, you should try to get a swarm of swinub.. It'd be easier to chain. ;]

O thanks for the info sis. I just hope I get the Swinub swarm. Its only 9:01pm here so Ill try to chain it. I hope I really get it....

No shiny Regigigas. Been breeding all day.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Here are the stats for my shiny Oddish:

Oddish Level 18 (M) Caught in Ultra Ball.
Impish
Jan. 12th, 2008
Route 230
Met at level 18

Capaple of taking hits.
Likes sour foods.

HP: 44
Attack: 25
Defence: 31
Sp. Attack: 29
Sp. Defence: 28
Speed: 18

Ability Chlorophyll.

My swarm today is Absol so as long as my sister lets me play her DS I will chain for it later. If she doesn't it is back to my SRing for Torchic.

Back