• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Too much going on. The Mudkip banner has pixly Kips in. The text is annoying. The banners are sorta all over the place @__@

4/10

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
Its ok :/ mot that much though, but it is a Pokemon I like.. so.;. 7/10

how is it flirtatious?
and by the relevance Im guessing you mean the Text, it is from an anime, both the text and the icons.. and it is a saying from that character

Years
Its ok :/ mot that much though, but it is a Pokemon I like.. so.;. 7/10

how is it flirtatious?
and by the relevance Im guessing you mean the Text, it is from an anime, both the text and the icons.. and it is a saying from that character

Yes, I did. Anyway, no hard feelings, this thread is all about being critical :nervous: Anyway, why do you keep everything in off-white text?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years

ur under 13 ;P

it's.... okay.. but ehh.. the whole dragon thing is kinda... weird.. and its kinda sloppy tbh.. ill give u a 5/10

Oh look, more age stuff. v___v Leave it be. \:

Anyway, the 1st Icon is kinda blurry and not that good, whilst the other two are quite good in their colors, the green text is kinda un-needed. You could just title tags.

6/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Reminds me of my old goldfish Fred, he died. It looks nice and all, so ima give you a 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back