• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
Username: Hetzalwel
Game: Sacredgold

Spoiler:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Hey, I don't mean to sound so Impatient, but was there any problem with my signup?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017

You're quite welcome, I tried giving you a reasonably versatile team but was afraid the altogether x4 weakness had botched it completely.
It's perfectly fine for you to generate them! I presumed you would seeing as they appear a bit late in the game, and it wouldn't be as enjoyable if you were to focus on other Pokémon.

The restrictions I offered were meant to be contradictory so to serve as obstacles for the veteran to overcome; the irony is however a bit lost on them when you're not allowed to actually overcome those hindrances.
If you see fit to use them regardless, you could maybe establish a checkpoint to have them removed? Say, for example, you acquire x badges or defeat a particular legendary and either condition will be lifted.
That is, of course, up to you to decide. :)

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years

You're quite welcome, I tried giving you a reasonably versatile team but was afraid the altogether x4 weakness had botched it completely.
It's perfectly fine for you to generate them! I presumed you would seeing as they appear a bit late in the game, and it wouldn't be as enjoyable if you were to focus on other Pokémon.

The restrictions I offered were meant to be contradictory so to serve as obstacles for the veteran to overcome; the irony is however a bit lost on them when you're not allowed to actually overcome those hindrances.
If you see fit to use them regardless, you could maybe establish a checkpoint to have them removed? Say, for example, you acquire x badges or defeat a particular legendary and either condition will be lifted.
That is, of course, up to you to decide. :)

Thanks for understanding. For the record, I think I might actually implement the Dragonite restriction up until I get defeat Team Rocket and I'll implement the Skarmory restriction up until I beat all 3 Legendary Birds.

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
Years
@Abby

Also it's hard to figure out to pick out a solid group due my little knowledge of Black 2/White 2 As a result it takes a while to find a team that fits and isn't horrible for it. Sorry for the wait.

Spoiler:

If you have any questions let me know and we can work it out.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Hmm. Looks like I'm running with Espeon, Leavanny & Cofagrigous- It's got a bright coffin, Is a spook and has higher eefensive stats, making it a subtle battler

Years
A) LoyalSniper
B) Black
C) Male

a) Favorite color: Blue

b) Select one of the following which best describes you: Brains

c) Favorite Animal: Sloth

d) Where would you rather be: Snowy Field

e) Favorite Food:Buffalo wings

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one?
No
g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil
Evil
h) Would you rather be slender or muscular?
muscular
i) Which do you prefer?
mythical creatures

j) List top three favorite Pokemon types in order of preference.
Dark, Water, Ice
k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5)
Sigilyph, Pansage, Stunfisk, Pansear, Panpour
l) What profession do you aspire to be most?
Accountant
m) Do you rather dress with a variety of color or in earth tones?
Earth tones
n) Name a person that Inspires you?
My girlfriend, Jamie
o) What is your favorite music?
Classical music
p) What is your favorite non-religious holiday?
Halloween
q) What is your zodiac sign?
Aquarius
r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?
Japan
s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?
Smart and unattractive
t) What color do you loathe?
orange
u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?
v) Favorite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect)
Tie between Math/Science
w) Name one talent of yours.
Able to work on something for a long period of time without getting tired/distracted
x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty
Loyal,Smart,Lazy
y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?
N
z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe?
Pokemon that have very complex/annoying methods of evolving, especially trade evolutions

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
I dont want to sound impatient either, but if you're busy on mine could i at least get a notice? :)
That way i wont have to keep asking or doubt if you ever get the chance to look at it :)

HyperJono

Fanfic Writer, Pokeshipper, Lover of Pokemon
Years
Third Update

Game: Pokemon Blue (3DS Version)
Trainer Name: Aku Aku
Trainer Class: Apprentice Shaman

Badges
40px-Boulder_Badge.png
40px-Cascade_Badge.png

Team
Spoiler:

Box
Spoiler:

My Journey
Spoiler:

HyperJono

Years
Fourth Update

Badges
40px-Boulder_Badge.png
40px-Cascade_Badge.png

Team
Spoiler:

Box
Spoiler:

My Journey
Spoiler:

Years
Oh this looks exciting! I'm in :)

No trade evolutions please, as i will be playing this on an emulator with no hacks :D

Name: Sylvie
Game: Leaf Green

Spoiler:

k137an

Smile... or go to jail
Years
My Pokemon Platinum update (i got kinda carried away playing the game so this one goes up to badge 5)
I had to tweak one of my Pokemon rules as Azumarill doesn't learn any hazard moves so I was nice to myself and let her have two attacking moves instead.
@Swyn you should definitely draw Kesha as a Crobat!

Spoiler:

yrmrku

Yer-Mur-Ku
Years
  • Age 28
  • US
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
USERNAME: yrmrku
WHICH GAME: Silver (Emulation)

Spoiler:

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
Years
I dont want to sound impatient either, but if you're busy on mine could i at least get a notice? :)
That way i wont have to keep asking or doubt if you ever get the chance to look at it :)

Well it's difficult because looking for actual full documentation on the full game of Sacred Gold is difficult Since the full documentations are very limited and the the original documentation only goes up to Union cave So with out a proper guide of it I really need to search for it.

Last edited:

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
Years
@LonelySniper

Spoiler:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Update 1!
[Starting from Sweaddle's catch
Spoiler:

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
Years
@hetzalwel

Sorry, for the long wait, finally found the documentation for Sacred Gold! So here you go.

Spoiler:

HyperJono

Years
Fifth Update

Badges
40px-Boulder_Badge.png
40px-Cascade_Badge.png
40px-Thunder_Badge.png