• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are you boring

string555

Banned
Years
when you first meet me, definitely. i think when you get to know me though, i slowly open myself up so i'm not as boring.

Yes, this. It's like I have this awkward shell around me when people first meet me. Over time they start chipping away at it, and then the real me comes out. This did not take very long on here, not at all. :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
ummm I don't think so? It's kinda hard to say what actually defines boring, but I mean I go places, I do things, I talk to people outside my friends and they come back for more conversation which seems like a good sign to me. I have a decent amount of different interests that I share with others and my friends seem to enjoy being around me as they ask to hang out again lol

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
I'm the most boring. I don't really have interesting things to say except for bad jokes and things about UFOs.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I guess at first I can look boring (I don't like to go out, to drink, I am cheap, don't like big adventures) but when you take the time to know me I am not the *most* boring girl ever?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
Probably. I don't go out much and I'm generally introverted, so I don't really have much to say.

Years
No actually, I live in a boring town with nothing to do but I try to make my home an ecelectic place where I have real conversations with others. I've been told that I can come off intimidating, but so far not boring yet.

Brien

Epic Panda.
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2017
I work on planes, speak languages for a living, and used to be a baker at a french bakery. People think I'm neat, but I love nothing more than to avoid people and play on my PC/read/cook at home. So yes and no?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Can someone be considered boring if you can never predict what he's going to do next?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
sometimes. I'd say I have my moments although they don't tip the scale enough.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I think that if it wasn't for the influence of some people, I'd be a bit boring lol.

Back