• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans II

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Alright f it
##vote JD

Although with no activity last night it seems Miah might've been maf
Yeah, I'm not mafia. I would have killed Nick if I was.
idk wtf is going on, I read previous posts but still didn't got anything so I'll just reveal, I'm monkey. I chosen bard and jd last night. I can prove that I'm not zombie, if there is a person who have NA by blocking them this night.

It might be possible that zombies have zombified all mafia member? that's why no night kill?
Who did you choose for the "Monkey See"?

Years
Well Neon flipped as town and Doof as whatever he is, leaving Miah aka Desi as Mafia or TP aka a Zombie, sorry you just got into the game but I?m going to ##Vote Desinishon.

The kill I?m going to go ahead and say is because of Miah?s inactivity, rather than because of a Zombie conversion.

Years
well I got replaced in very tight spot. Looks like this is it for me. Yea, I was mafia. I was bitten by them this night phase.
If I'm going down I'll also not let zombie guys win since doof was also mafia who got zombified by them. Bard was in mafia chat too but he isn't anymore. They recruited all mafia members.

And they are probably going to bite rabi this night since mafia faction is over.

[Vote]Desi

good luck to town \o/

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
Years
##Vote Desinishon

There has to be a way we can pull this off. Too bad all we know about the setup is anyone could be a zombie at this point.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
##Vote Desinishon

There has to be a way we can pull this off. Too bad all we know about the setup is anyone could be a zombie at this point.
Except me. I'm not a zombie, since visiting me will have obvious consequences, and I don't think anyone's visited me for the entirety of this game.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Night Five

Final Vote Count

Player
Desox
Sawsbuck
jdthebud
L'Belle
Abby
Desinishon
Bardothren
Nick Wilde
Votes For
Does Note Vote
Desinishon
N/A
Desinishon
N/A
N/A
Desinishon
Desinishon

The Story So Far . . .

A few more voices called out a name to end, and the holder of the name moaned their displeasure.

Another member of the undead scourge had been dispatched, but how much longer could they be held at bay?​

Desinishon has died! They were a Zombie.

rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
  • You may choose to vote for "No One."
  • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
  • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
  • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Desox as a Treestump
Sawsbuck
jdthebud
L'Belle
Abby
Bardothren
Nick Wilde
Kitty as a Hunter
Calzone407 as Nightwing
gimmepie as the Ice Cream Man
TailsMK4 as the Shitface
Ho-Oh as Harley Quinn
Easy Money Sniper as a Zombie
Charlie Brown as the Sore Loser
Palindrome as a Zombie
Bidoof FTW as a Zombie
Neon Sword as a Cop
Miah > Desinishon as a Zombie

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Day Six

The Story So Far . . .

Someone tried to throw a party, but they started it so late in the night that no one attended. Lame.​

No One has died! They were Nothing.

rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
  • You may choose to vote for "No One."
  • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
  • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
  • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Desox as a Treestump
Sawsbuck
jdthebud
L'Belle
Abby
Bardothren
Nick Wilde
Kitty as a Hunter
Calzone407 as Nightwing
gimmepie as the Ice Cream Man
TailsMK4 as the Shitface
Ho-Oh as Harley Quinn
Easy Money Sniper as a Zombie
Charlie Brown as the Sore Loser
Palindrome as a Zombie
Bidoof FTW as a Zombie
Neon Sword as a Cop
Miah > Desinishon as a Zombie

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
Years
Care to explain, or are we just throwing votes around for the sake of throwing votes around?

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Now to be fair Desi never said when he left the chat but considering how many Zombies there are already...can every Zombie bite are is there an Alpha Zombie or something?

Back