• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] A gallery made of Bacon!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 22, 2019
Hey, everyone!

Nice to meet you all! I'm new here in the forums, hoping to get to know you guys over time! I'll see you guys around, and I hope you enjoy the gallery of my work!

vaporeon_on_the_moon___redone_and_remastered___by_tmadison9-dc743e4.png

an_aurora_borealis_mega_gengar__by_tmadison9-dbyafct.png

veteran_greninja__remastered___by_tmadison9-dbw81u5.png

watch_out__deoxys_is_crazy__by_tmadison9-dbw1pck.png

a_new_challenger__bring_it_on__by_tmadison9-dbvye89.png

dragonite_arises__by_tmadison9-dbvrrby.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hey there! Welcome to the forums!

For the tags to work, you need to copy the actual image url (the ones with the .png/.jpg/.gif at the end). I set it up for you so you can have a copy for your future updates.

Also, I love the Deoxys one. It's very much a sign of impending doom, haha. Gives me that movie feels. <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I second Kitty! The Deoxys drawing is great. The posture and positioning is absolutely spot on in that one!

I don't think you need to use so many lens flares though, or even preexisting textures to begin with. Your lighting/shading reads just as well without it. I'm personally more interested in seeing how you as an artist deal with texture and dynamic lighting than how a computer does, know what I mean? Your M-Gengar piece is a great testament to that! Keep up the great work. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 22, 2019
Thank you, everyone! I really appreciate the feedback/advice!

Noted about Deoxys, because my original plan was to make it that bright for the feeling of "Oh, man, Deoxys is about to let LOOSE on the planet!" But I've been looking back a lot on it, and I want to make it so that it looks like he's charging it and having Deoxys look a bit more deranged. The lens flare may not help with that so much. I'll see, though!

Also gonna redo Dragonite, since I have a new vision for it. Lol.

Years
oml that jolteon looks really pretty
i really like the effects you did on the lightning on that one <3

Back