• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Years
Hey, I'm Terry. I used to be a member here years ago but it has been a long time since I have been active in the Pokemon fandom.

I tried to make a new account but with a new username but wouldn't let me as this account is already registered to my email address. If possible, I would like to change my username.

Anyway, I used to be really big on the anime and am looking to get back into it again as I have not followed it since bits of B/W and want to start again from scratch.

I have been playing some of the older pokemon games, mostly Mystery Dungeon Red and Explorers of Sky.

I am in the process of having ordered some of the older pokemon series and want to work my way back up.

I also want to have a go at writing Pokemon anfic, which I had before although they tend to end up uncompleted or quite rubbish. I have ideas but sometimes can never get around to writing it down.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Um if memory serves there is a Forgot Password function, provided if you remembered what the old account happened to be(unless this is the old account and you want a name change. Fear not for the time to do so is next month!!). Nevertheless, welcome back? If you like PMD, should check out PokeTrivia and the Fire Type Emblem game within. Consider it a hybrid of Fire Emblem and PMD in a Forum format ;)

Last edited:
Years
Our next username change period will be next month, so stay tuned for that. =) We normally hold them twice a year, in May and November. Welcome back though Terry!!

Glad to hear you like the anime. I adore it myself, currently waiting for the next episode to air with lots of anticipation lol. Have a lovely time here!

Years
CodeHelmet - This is the old account. I wanted to start again with a new name but it wouldn't let me.

Sheep - Thank you. And yeah, have a lot of catching up to do on the anime and looking at starting again. Waiting on some DVDs to be shipped over and delivered.

Back