• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Dreamer

Shadow Tamer
Years
Starters needed

im looking for tepig and snivy to complete the trio of starters in pokemon black if its possible can you give me eggs or nickname snivy Aloe and tepig Porky thanks in advance if anyone helps me out

leov91

Forget Regret
Years
LF: Genesect, UT
OF: Meloetta, UT!

LF: Genesect, UT
OF: Meloetta, UT!

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I'm looking to get a hold of a Rufflet egg and in return I can offer... my eternal gratitude I guess is all I have to bargain with...

pmwilkins

Grundleweed Harvester
Years
I need someone with 5th gen so help me evolve a couple pokemon. The two the you have to trade at the same time, Shelmet and Karrablast. I have both I just need someone to pair up with. I'll give you my FC when you PM me. Black 5114 2687 5500 bam.

Last edited:

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
Years
Still looking for an Abra egg or Squirtle egg. (For White version, so you must have it on your White or Black version)
Can offer not a good amount of things on White but I have some events on SoulSilver.
Edit: Requests no longer needed.

Last edited:

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Anyone able to bread me a Rufflet and a Tepig? It would be much appreciated, I won't get the game till Thursday, but if you're willing to trade them to me then that'd be awesome, I don't have anything in return, so it'd be just a helpful thing :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
im looking for a rufflet for my black version, i dont have much, but message me and we can figure something out.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2011
hello!!! I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my Kadabra (HG) via trade/trade-back. I can help do the same with your pokémon :)

Metagrossmaster06

Jenny and Joy fan
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
Requesting: Vullaby, Turtouga

Offering: Event legendary trio lv. 30, event celebii lv. 50, Rufflet lv. 50, Larvesta lv. 1.
Pm me please.

Last edited:
Years
Requesting: Help me transfer some pokemon from Japanese Black to English White.
Offering: Ditto, Deino, Rufflet, Zorua and Event Celebi.

PM me back please! Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Offering lv.1 Rufflet (Nickname - Rufus) - Male - Timid Nature - Attacks: Peck, Leer, Ariel Ace, Sky Drop.

PM me :) only have the 1.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
i have 2 axew up for trade, one of them is jolly nature and the other one adamant.
here the information about the both of my axew:
the adamant one: male, "likes to trash about", rivalry ability.
the jolly one: female, "quick tempered", rivalry ability.
the both of them knows scratch, dragon pulse,dragon claw and X-sccisor.

i would like a rare pokemon for them, so PM me if inerested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back