• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charlie and the Ice Cream Factory - Froyo wins!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
U can literally have JD kill me tonight bro idc

All I know is that you're 99% cult leader

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
But you can't be roleblocked and you were roleblocked... and then you were upset about being roleblocked ?_____? Sorry but maybe you're wtfpoming yourself???

Years
Aha, so Abby was the Lemon Sorbet, which means Abby was tailored. Notice how only N0 had a role revealed?

This is going to be a good read when I wake up...I'm tired now, so I'm heading to bed. I think we just about have found the Froyos as well, so I feel tonight a lot has been accomplished.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
OK.

Tonight we lynch Bidoof.

JD - kill EMS as he's trying to push me as CL REALLY heavily.

If EMS is indeed cult leader that means that the above is right... that Abby was tailored n0 which means Nakazumi wasn't tailored n0 which means he is mafia.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
So when I'm not the cult leader what is your next course of action, captain

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Cast List, compiled with the claims I believe
Spoiler:

These may be the potentional

5 mafia
1. Kitty
2. Nakuzami
3. L'Belle
4. BidoofFTW
5. Nick Wilde

and 4 cult
1. Kitty
2. L'Belle
3. Nakuzami
4. Lycanthropy

Since Naku claimed Rum and Raisin and no one's counterclaimed yet, and he was not a good cream in my report, he was probably culted N0? Neon Sword's new and probably doesn't know a lot of people, I thought he wouldn't be the cult leader and that would be Lycan. Though it's possible for Neon to be the actual cult leader, idrk I'm using metadata

I'm honestly not sure about who are in the cult

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Hi, quick post from mobile. (Will share more after I gave everything a good read.)
Anyways, hi I'm Pistachio/granny. Well granny-ish, I kill whoever visits me but I don't think I'm immune to night kills.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Okay, so after a thorough read, I think Ho-Oh could likely be the cult leader. Syn has claimed Lemon Sorbet without counterclaim. It's impossible for the Oracle to be dead and tailored, or we would all have received some information from him. We didn't, so the claim is pretty much sound.

From this logic, Vragon is a cultist. That clears Kitty and L'Belle as Cream and Cookies.

As for the two cop claims, why are we even assuming either one is a real cop? All we know is that GP/Choc Mint 1 died, so either Doof or Miah is lying, yes. But that doesn't mean the other is telling the truth. Both are very quick to jump to the conclusion that they are.
Personally, I believe both Tails's and Naku's claims. Both have been giving me town vibes for a while. A lack of counterclaims on either of their roles pretty much confirms them as inno at this point.
Therefore, I think Doof is maf and Miah is either the false cop or the a culted cop that's trying to set the game to their hand. Though it might as well be the other way around.

Also, obviously Miah is mistaken in her list. Had I been culted, I would have killed the cult leader and we wouldn't have this whole cult problem right now.

Years
Actually, I claim Abby as the Lemon Sorbet, not EMS. Does anyone even pay attention to what happened on Night 0? That was the only night a role was mentioned.

"The two Choc Mints went about their investigations, like the know-it-alls they are. They were like two scoops in a cone, even though they never spoke to each other. It was kinda cute! Customers had previously commented that even though one was vegan, you couldn't taste the difference at all. The wonders of modern gelato science!

Double Scoop made a double scoop out of two flavours that really had no business being together. Meanwhile, one of the ice cream flavours seemed to convert into a froyo flavour overnight. Peculiar.

Speaking of peculiar, screams and angry threats were heard from the freezer, but Vanilla made it out completely unscathed. A rainbow mess that was once Abby was found in that freezer in the morning."

EMS's role is something else, and making me more suspicious about EMS being Froyo. But first I'll deal with Bidoof since I think even now he wants me dead, then probably will do bad cream, then froyo cream, then bad cream, then froyo cream, and so on and so on.

EDIT: The scum readings are getting stronger for me regarding L'Belle, especially since he is just saying things, but otherwise is not doing much either to defend himself or try to even redirect suspicion to someone else. Because of what I have taken to be fact at this point, I'm also having to question what Lycan is saying, though the role is not something that I believe to be made up.

EDIT2: I might as well take a look myself at the list Miah has posted, and I will make a few changes to it.

EDIT3: I was wrong about how Oracle worked, so I have edited my information on Abby and EMS.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I mean that's cute and all, but if Abby was lemon sorbet then someone would have been role revealed, and there's no logical reason to not use your oracle power

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
oh my goodness, I go to sleep and then look at all the absolutely shitty logic that pops up in my absence

gimme a sec kiddos, this is ridiculous and need a moment to type

Years
EDIT: Doesn't PC have a delete button? Also, why is PC acting so slowly? This post ended up being redundant...

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Why does everyone keep saying mess? Is it a code word for the cult? At least four different people used it today.
It literally just means what is says. That y'all are a mess. It's something I say fairly often in games and I guess I'm just a trendsetter

The cult would have a chat just like the mafia does, so they would have zero need for code words.
I'll just leave this here. Either EMS or Nakazumi aren't telling the truth. Nakazumi = Mafia, EMS = Cult Leader?
But you can't be roleblocked and you were roleblocked... and then you were upset about being roleblocked ?_____? Sorry but maybe you're wtfpoming yourself???
Yo, just because a role can't be physically roleblocked, does not mean it can't be "roleblocked," aka the roleblocker attempts to but simply fails. And since Syn's night action hasn't really come into play, there's absolutely nothing that would have suggested whether the roleblock was successful or not at that point
Aha, so Abby was the Lemon Sorbet, which means Abby was tailored. Notice how only N0 had a role revealed?
That's literally not how the oracle role works. When an oracle dies, their target has their role clearly revealed next to their username and it stays there permanently on the cast list.
OK.

Tonight we lynch Bidoof.

JD - kill EMS as he's trying to push me as CL REALLY heavily.

If EMS is indeed cult leader that means that the above is right... that Abby was tailored n0 which means Nakazumi wasn't tailored n0 which means he is mafia.
You've lost me. That conclusion makes zero sense from the evidence that you all have proposed. Or is it just that it's convenient for you?
Actually, I claim Abby as the Lemon Sorbet, not EMS. Does anyone even pay attention to what happened on Night 0? That was the only night a role was mentioned.

"The two Choc Mints went about their investigations, like the know-it-alls they are. They were like two scoops in a cone, even though they never spoke to each other. It was kinda cute! Customers had previously commented that even though one was vegan, you couldn't taste the difference at all. The wonders of modern gelato science!

Double Scoop made a double scoop out of two flavours that really had no business being together. Meanwhile, one of the ice cream flavours seemed to convert into a froyo flavour overnight. Peculiar.

Speaking of peculiar, screams and angry threats were heard from the freezer, but Vanilla made it out completely unscathed. A rainbow mess that was once Abby was found in that freezer in the morning."

EMS's role is something else, and making me more suspicious about EMS being Froyo. But first I'll deal with Bidoof since I think even now he wants me dead, then probably will do bad cream, then froyo cream, then bad cream, then froyo cream, and so on and so on.

EDIT: The scum readings are getting stronger for me regarding L'Belle, especially since he is just saying things, but otherwise is not doing much either to defend himself or try to even redirect suspicion to someone else. Because of what I have taken to be fact at this point, I'm also having to question what Lycan is saying, though the role is not something that I believe to be made up.
Yes, we were paying attention lmfao. Again, that's literally not how the oracle role works

If the Oracle action had revealed Vanilla, as you just implied, the post would have said, in big, bold letters

[Player] is Vanilla!

and then every instance of the cast list from then on would have that clearly stated

so that did not happen

the oracle legit has to be alive, or either was culted or never used their night action for whatever reason

There's nothing to suggest that Syn is lying about his role

Again, this feels like y'all using extremely flawed logic to try to push a narrative that suits you, and at this point I'm simply not having it

Nakuzami

Years
That's not what the oracle does.

"When the oracle dies, the role of the last person chosen will be revealed to all."

It reveals the role of the person chosen by the oracle, but does not reveal the person. I believe this is meant to be a counter to someone with a visiting role. In our situation it only revealed that the person that did the N0 night kill was Vanilla.

I know who I'm voting for on Day Four, feel free to try to change my mind, unless for other reasons you'd rather not.
that's literally not how the oracle role works

Years
Blame PC being so slow for not responding quickly enough, I got the idea the first time and you saw the post while I was trying to figure out how to remove it.

So if Abby was not the Lemon Sorbet, what roles can reveal a role, but not the person owning the role? Cause I still believe Abby was tailored and that Desox was the real Rainbow.

Back