• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you sleep with the TV on?

Bay

Years
I might sometimes dozed off while watching tv if I were very tired, but at most it would be a couple hours until I realize oh the tv is on and then I turn it off haha.

Last edited:
Years
I haven't owned cable since I was 12 years old, nor have I owned a T.V. other than my monitor for several years as well.... I get what I want to watch done on my PC or Laptop. With that said though, I do sleep with my ceiling fan on, even in the dead of winter, because the air is too dry if I don't.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 31, 2018
Terrible fucking idea! Great way to allow propaganda and media brainwash to seep into your subconscious. Anyone who is complacent with allowing that to happen are the reason the America is contentedly embracing fascism under the noses of millions of mindless sheep.

Years
Terrible fucking idea! Great way to allow propaganda and media brainwash to seep into your subconscious. Anyone who is complacent with allowing that to happen are the reason the America is contentedly embracing fascism under the noses of millions of mindless sheep.

bruh politics and news ain't the only thing on TV these days

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
i listen to a sleep playlist

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I haven't had a TV in my room in at least 10 years.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
There's no TV in my room so I can't - even if I did I still wouldn't since I don't want a huge electricity bill.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I don't have cable or tv, I do sleep with a laptop on, volume very low, barely hearable, set to cartoons

TY

Never had a TV in my room. Although I did leave my monitor on on accident a few times

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years

Spoiler:

---------------------
Back on topic, no because I don't have a TV in my room and I prefer sleeping in silence

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I can sleep with or without background noise, and normally that's decided on what I feel like sleeping in that night. Some nights I want utter silence. Other nights I might want some background noise such as the television or fan.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If somebody's there to turn it off for me when I fall asleep, why not?

Guest123_x1

I have slept with the TV on, but most of the time it's when I'm in the living room taking a nap on the couch. When I do this in my bed, it's usually as a way to snooze.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
How anyone does this is beyond me ima super light sleeper I wake up 20 times a night

.Eclipseon.

Ascensionverse Author
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Since the slightest bit of light keeps me from falling asleep in most cases (even a full moon can keep me from falling asleep, with blind down and curtains drawn) ... No. Definitely not.

Back