• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tabor's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm in the Wi-Fi Room right now
Hey Tabor I registered your Black and Black 2 FCs here's mine,
3354-2994-5507 IGN: Agent 1

What will you trade for some of them starter shinies.
Here's my Black 1 FC: 5028-9214-0382

Both your codes are registered on both my games.

Tell me what you would like to trade and I will see what I can give.
:os:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I really must reiterate this to everyone, please please please read my rules, wants, and etc. in my first scrolling menu. For people who don't, I will ignore you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Tabor I read your wants so don't ignore me. ;)
I have the Movie14 Victini I RNG'd myself and is UT'd if you're interested:
494.png

Lv. 50 | Rash | Victory Star
OT: Movie14 | ID: 12031
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/31
Moveset: V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
Held Item: Fire Gem​

I'm would like to trade this for your DW HP Grass Poliwag if you don't mind. :)

Reactions: EB

tabor62

Years
How do I do that =II. I've been outta the game for a while ^___^'

Go to Pokecheck.org, make an account, and follow the directions there. After uploading the Pokemon, be sure to associate the Pokemon with your account. Then be sure to uncheck the private box next to the Pokemom and link me to its page. I can't really explain as well since I'm on my phone. So if you would like to learn now, message a mod here and ask for help nicely.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I'm interested in this mon:
#489 Phione (LV 1)
OT: Tabor ID: 33997
Bold - Hydration - 31/31/31/31/31/30 - Untouched
Bubble - Water Sport - Surf​

CMT for it please. :)

Reactions: EB

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I would like to trade you for the shiny dratini. What would you like in return? I can offer a shiny azumarill, gallade, or combee (M) for it. let me know.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I can't, because frankly I don't know how to. I got it from a friend who assured me it was legit and I only trade with fellow shiny hunters because that's my rule. I myself am a shiny hunter whom acquires his shinies through legit methods such as SRing, MMing, REing and Trading. I have an idea, why don't we just trade, and I'll stay in the wifi room while you go check if it's legit. if it's legit, then all is good and I will be on my merry way, but if it isn't, I will give back the dratini, you can keep the gallade to delete and I go scold my friend for trading me a fake. I would never try to scam a fellow shiny hunter such as yourself. Sound good?

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Hey there. Would you like an UT Shiny Sinjoh Ruins Palkia for your Shiny Bold Phione? It has a Timid nature, but I don´t know its IVs.

tabor62

Years
I can't, because frankly I don't know how to. I got it from a friend who assured me it was legit and I only trade with fellow shiny hunters because that's my rule. I myself am a shiny hunter whom acquires his shinies through legit methods such as SRing, MMing, REing and Trading. I have an idea, why don't we just trade, and I'll stay in the wifi room while you go check if it's legit. if it's legit, then all is good and I will be on my merry way, but if it isn't, I will give back the dratini, you can keep the gallade to delete and I go scold my friend for trading me a fake. I would never try to scam a fellow shiny hunter such as yourself. Sound good?

That works for me.

Hey there. Would you like an UT Shiny Sinjoh Ruins Palkia for your Shiny Bold Phione? It has a Timid nature, but I don´t know its IVs.

Sure, but is it your OT? It will give it more credibility.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Ok tabor, which friend code of yours should I use? My FC is 3224 8040 7264

After you give me yours, want to meet in the wifi room for the trade?

tabor62

Years
Ok tabor, which friend code of yours should I use? My FC is 3224 8040 7264

After you give me yours, want to meet in the wifi room for the trade?

Use my Black 2 FC. I'll won't be able to trade right away, I need to do something first. It won't take very long though, max a few minutes or so.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Ok, I'll just wait in the wifi room for you then, since you will only be a minute or so. See you in there soon! If anything happens, just reply to this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back