• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
He didn't. He's being overly-dramatic, and Rowling won't give him a break.

*laughs evilly* BUAHAHAH! YOU ARE UNDER MY CONTROL!! *lightning flashes behind me* *throws confeti* Wait, that kinda ruins the evil mood...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*laughs* Goddess... I like that... *laughs maniacly and throws more confetti*

I LOVE Ron and Hermione. Sure Ron's a goof, but I think they'd make a cute couple... Balance each other out.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
*bows to evil confetti thowing goddess* What is your first command?

*coughs* Ron is a little too immature. At first I thought Hermione might have been trying to hit on Harry...then it occured to me sometime into the story, well afte Lavender got a hold on Ron, that Hermione liked Ron. Personally I think Vicktor Krum was a better match for her.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Krum could probably show her a better life, but Ron's better suited for her overall, I think. Krum's just a little too moody.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*laughs* My first command as that we should get more on topic, lest the mods get us... *coughs* Or the mod's cronies.... *shifty eyes* :P

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Ever since Hermione finally showed how hot she was at the Yule Ball Ron's been trying to hit on her...

I mean I'd rather see Hermione and Harry together, actually I personally feel that they would make the best couple out of the four. But Ginny and Harry make a really cute couple too! ^^

Well what else are we supposed to do on an RP descussion thread?

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
*cough*Harry and Luna*cough* Besides, Rowling has said that Harry and Hermione are platonic friends, and she has yet to go back on anything she's directly said.

Excuse me, I'm a mod's prat! :P

Anyway, hmmm... A good RP related discussion topic... Dimensional fusion RPs. Good or bad idea?

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Harry and Luna is SO not going to happen. I've been rooting for Harry and Ginny since book 2.

Dimensional fusion RPs can be a good idea, but only if there IS a plotline behind it. Like some evil that pushed the worlds together accidentally. They tend to be over-used, I think... But hey, so are a lot of good RP ideas.

~Ozy~

Years
Yes. One for each year at Hogwarts, seven years at Hogwarts for the magical significance of that number. There were rumors floating around for a while that Rowling might continue the HP series after, but those are unconfirmed. She might continue writing, but if so, she plans to do so under a pen name.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Yeah well, so much for the "One for every year at Hogwarts" thing... I mean, the end of the book pretty much spells it out that Harry's not going back for his seventh year...

~Ozy~

Years
Still, I doubt there will be any more than seven books. Because Ron and Harry are both going to die, leaving Hermione preggers and us not knowing who by. :P

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*shoves* RON IS NOT GOING TO DIE! I don't care WHAT that chess game says to you, it's not gonna happen. :P

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
well you could say that, but she's making billions of dollars everyday off the sales! Why end a good thing?

Take R. A. Salvatore, how much do you want to bet that he'd never in a million years think that Drizzt would be that popular? I bet he thought it was a one shot deal until after his first trilogy, then when the bucks started flowing in, he decided to continue.

My prediction is that Rowling will continue, will make up another bad guy, or have Voldemort stay alive, or have one book per Horocrux, or something to that nature! Either way Harry WILL marry Ginny, and Ron WILL marry Hermione! Why? Because I said so!

Evil confetti goddess! *bows*

~Ozy~

Years
I still doubt it. In an interview, she's said that Potter is almost done, so either seven books or eight. I'm willing to bet she'll continue writing under a pen name, though. After all, money corrupts. Down with the Capitilist system! Down with class struggle! Marx! Lenin! Ch?! For the Revolution! For the people!

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
It would be considered suicidial to end the Harry Potter phenomenon (or however you spell that word...). For one the money, for two there is infinite possibilities. I've already used R. A. Salvatore as an example. Also the Star Wars, even though George Lucas doesn't write them anymore, other, better authors have taken over from his leave. Shall I keep naming?

Anyway, Potter is only 16 going on 17. She still has his whole life to play out. If you think of what Potter still has to accomplishand who he has to defeat. It should take along while to finish it. Even if she shortened the books into a paperback version so that they aren't so bulky and spread the years out in some, and put more detail into each day, hey! That just means everyone can savor the flavor a little longer!

*unrestrains Jake* It's a free country! *hides from Evil Confetti goddess*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back