ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3126    
Old August 12th, 2008 (10:57 AM).
Ralts 42's Avatar
Ralts 42 Ralts 42 is offline
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Gender:
    Posts: 27
    Yeah i was wondering how to download shiny gold?

    i not very good with computers.

    i would apriciate it if someone could help me with this.

    thank you.
    __________________
    FC: ANDREW 4038 7443 9868



    Cretit to Shadow_Dark_Chaos!!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3127    
    Old August 12th, 2008 (1:41 PM).
    Ikwaylx's Avatar
    Ikwaylx Ikwaylx is offline
    Man with 10000 pronounciations
       
      Join Date: Aug 2008
      Location: Merry ol' Eagleland
      Age: 23
      Gender:
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 246
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
      1. Use the correct VBA setting (which you have done)
      2. Delete the .sav file (which you also have done?)
      3. Start a new game.

      Don't use any of your old save stats or you will have the save problem again!!!
      Ahahah, I got it working once I realised I forgot to delete part of the .sav file and the fact that I switched it from Automatic to Flash.

      But to be honest, I'd rather wait until Beta 6. If it comes out in a little while now I'd rather wait until then cause I'd rather not start again. ESPECIALLY SINCE I RESTARTED 3 TIMES ALREADY
      Reply With Quote
        #3128    
      Old August 12th, 2008 (3:52 PM).
      pokeage pokeage is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2008
        Gender:
        Posts: 1
        Great job, one of the best game hacks, if not the best, out there.
        Reply With Quote
          #3129    
        Old August 12th, 2008 (6:02 PM).
        phelex002 phelex002 is offline
           
          Join Date: Aug 2008
          Posts: 6
          Hrm...
          Can I catch mewtwo or mew in ShinyGold Beta6?I remember that there are many places I cant enter...such as cerulean city,near the sea there is a house that we will bring some pokemons to let him see to get the fire stone or leaf stone and so on...on the right side of this house,there is a breakable rock ,and I smash it there is a rock road...in the end of this road...there is a big stone stopping you enterng the hole....
          what is it?..is it the mew2 or mew's hole ?
          Reply With Quote
            #3130    
          Old August 13th, 2008 (2:32 AM).
          CharFeralScep CharFeralScep is offline
             
            Join Date: Feb 2007
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 13
            Sorry if its been said, but in the latest version (the harder one as well) is it supposed to crash after the Amelia battle in Lavender town outside the radio tower?

            Thanks.
            Reply With Quote
              #3131    
            Old August 13th, 2008 (2:43 AM).
            billi1000's Avatar
            billi1000 billi1000 is offline
            The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
               
              Join Date: Jul 2007
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 233
              yo zel, hows the hackin goin, i made a new banner 4 u, hope u like it:
              __________________
              This signature has been disabled.
              Yeah no, that word is censored if typed on PC and we do not allow censor bypass on images either.
              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
              Reply With Quote
                #3132    
              Old August 13th, 2008 (3:17 AM).
              phelex002 phelex002 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2008
                Posts: 6
                zel,what time have you started to make shiny gold beta6?We are in the China so we dont konw it...
                the pokemon fans in the China are Crazy about shiny gold !we all appreciate shinygold of course and you ..
                around the world all pokemon fans are friends!!
                Reply With Quote
                  #3133    
                Old August 13th, 2008 (3:19 AM).
                Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                Starting anew...
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2007
                  Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 3,074
                  I quoting all of your questions so you can look for your answers!!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by 26296suj View Post
                  in ilex forest all the pokemon that appear are ? marks and lvl 0 plus the character freezes at different parts of the forest while im chasin the birdie and advice for wat to do?
                  It must be bad patching.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ralts 42 View Post
                  Yeah i was wondering how to download shiny gold?

                  i not very good with computers.

                  i would apriciate it if someone could help me with this.

                  thank you.
                  Are you blind? Go to the first page and go to the Download Section.

                  I'm not good at computers as well, but why I know how to download the hack?

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by phelex002 View Post
                  Hrm...
                  Can I catch mewtwo or mew in ShinyGold Beta6?I remember that there are many places I cant enter...such as cerulean city,near the sea there is a house that we will bring some pokemons to let him see to get the fire stone or leaf stone and so on...on the right side of this house,there is a breakable rock ,and I smash it there is a rock road...in the end of this road...there is a big stone stopping you enterng the hole....
                  what is it?..is it the mew2 or mew's hole ?
                  It is Mewtwo's cave. I remember Zel said that before.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CharFeralScep View Post
                  Sorry if its been said, but in the latest version (the harder one as well) is it supposed to crash after the Amelia battle in Lavender town outside the radio tower?

                  Thanks.
                  No, it is not supposed to. To my knowledge, it is because you bad patched the FR Rom.
                  __________________
                  I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3134    
                  Old August 13th, 2008 (3:26 AM).
                  The Immortal's Avatar
                  The Immortal The Immortal is offline
                  BEST IN THE WORLD
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2008
                    Location: Dubai
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 27
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by phelex002 View Post
                    zel,what time have you started to make shiny gold beta6?We are in the China so we dont konw it...
                    the pokemon fans in the China are Crazy about shiny gold !we all appreciate shinygold of course and you ..
                    around the world all pokemon fans are friends!!
                    Zel's Current Status is: "Got a new job, so that, combined with the usual college assignments, leaves me few hacking time during the week. I'll try to see how I can order my schedule, but for sure, hack's development will be delayed greatly T_T"
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3135    
                    Old August 13th, 2008 (5:54 AM).
                    RockmanEXE's Avatar
                    RockmanEXE RockmanEXE is offline
                    Unova?
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2008
                      Location: Ohio
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lax
                      Posts: 261
                      Question:

                      How did you manage to replace the trainers back sprites?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3136    
                      Old August 13th, 2008 (6:16 AM).
                      Christos's Avatar
                      Christos Christos is online now
                      • Moderator
                      • Battle Server Staff
                      • Platinum Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2006
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Serious
                      Posts: 6,403
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by RockmanEXE View Post
                      Question:

                      How did you manage to replace the trainers back sprites?
                      Such posts aren't allowed here. If you have a question, ask in the Simple Questions thread in the ROM Hacking section.
                      __________________

                      A Pokemon that is discriminated!
                      Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3137    
                      Old August 13th, 2008 (8:29 AM).
                      RockmanEXE's Avatar
                      RockmanEXE RockmanEXE is offline
                      Unova?
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2008
                        Location: Ohio
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lax
                        Posts: 261
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Christos View Post
                        Such posts aren't allowed here. If you have a question, ask in the Simple Questions thread in the ROM Hacking section.
                        Sorry, I'm new here...

                        Great hack by the way. I hope another version comes out like Silver.
                        __________________
                        [Pokemon Black Team]
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3138    
                        Old August 13th, 2008 (9:53 AM).
                        JJK's Avatar
                        JJK JJK is offline
                        The chase is about to begin...
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2008
                          Location: Lisbon, Portugal
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 103
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by The Immortal View Post
                          Zel's Current Status is: "Got a new job, so that, combined with the usual college assignments, leaves me few hacking time during the week. I'll try to see how I can order my schedule, but for sure, hack's development will be delayed greatly T_T"
                          Fortunatly i played beta 5 BEFORE i even played FR, so i have something to do until beta 6 comes out. I'm quite anxious, as i played beta 5 in my nokia n70, and the emu is not that great (had to play it trough without sound because it would crash otherwise and the animations are slow, with EQ's one not even flashing the screen) , but this time im playing beta 6 in my vba, and with the new sounds, im just preparing for the show my pc's gonna show me XD.
                          But this delay... 99% of me a.k.a. my human side says that ppl gotta work and study.

                          (but my 1% of gamer says NOT DUKE NUKEM FOREVER AGAIN...)
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by RockmanEXE View Post
                          Sorry, I'm new here...

                          Great hack by the way. I hope another version comes out like Silver.
                          This is (as almost every single one) a standalone hack. There will be no Silver/Crystal remake, but the version-exclusives will be on the same place they were in silver.




                          BTW can anyone give me the links to the new sounds? tkx
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3139    
                          Old August 13th, 2008 (10:28 AM).
                          RockmanEXE's Avatar
                          RockmanEXE RockmanEXE is offline
                          Unova?
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2008
                            Location: Ohio
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Lax
                            Posts: 261
                            Oh...Sorry about that.

                            I like the boy sprites the most and chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile revamps
                            __________________
                            [Pokemon Black Team]
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3140    
                            Old August 13th, 2008 (10:32 AM).
                            JJK's Avatar
                            JJK JJK is offline
                            The chase is about to begin...
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2008
                              Location: Lisbon, Portugal
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 103
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by RockmanEXE View Post
                              Oh...Sorry about that.

                              I like the boy sprites the most and chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile revamps
                              Not mine, credit is on the 1st page.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3141    
                              Old August 13th, 2008 (11:17 AM).
                              Feraligatr master's Avatar
                              Feraligatr master Feraligatr master is offline
                              Im British you know!
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2004
                                Location: Jolly old England
                                Age: 25
                                Nature: Naive
                                Posts: 345
                                Im actually using my VBA at the moment, sadly due to the save problems i have yet to reach Kanto, of corse i have a savable rom of FR now and so i shall patch B5 now. I will definatly be playing B6 on my PSP though, as my comps Sound is messed up.
                                __________________
                                Proud supporter of:
                                Pokemon Shiny Gold
                                Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                                The Ruby Destiny Trilogy
                                Pokemon Light Platinum
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3142    
                                Old August 13th, 2008 (11:38 AM).
                                Evil 4 Life's Avatar
                                Evil 4 Life Evil 4 Life is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2007
                                  Gender:
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 152
                                  hey any1 no wat the giant rock in rock tunnel is about? u no the 1 that even strength cant move? is that 4 b6 or final release only? thanks
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3143    
                                  Old August 13th, 2008 (12:42 PM).
                                  legend111 legend111 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                                    Gender:
                                    Posts: 1
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by JJK View Post
                                    Fortunatly i played beta 5 BEFORE i even played FR, so i have something to do until beta 6 comes out. I'm quite anxious, as i played beta 5 in my nokia n70, and the emu is not that great (had to play it trough without sound because it would crash otherwise and the animations are slow, with EQ's one not even flashing the screen) , but this time im playing beta 6 in my vba, and with the new sounds, im just preparing for the show my pc's gonna show me XD.
                                    But this delay... 99% of me a.k.a. my human side says that ppl gotta work and study.
                                    How you played a rom on your phone plzz tell it.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3144    
                                    Old August 13th, 2008 (1:56 PM). Edited August 13th, 2008 by Christos.
                                    JJK's Avatar
                                    JJK JJK is offline
                                    The chase is about to begin...
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2008
                                      Location: Lisbon, Portugal
                                      Nature: Quirky
                                      Posts: 103
                                      Anyway can anyone give me the links (youtube, whatever) to the latest songs added?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3145    
                                      Old August 13th, 2008 (10:08 PM).
                                      anthonyc1 anthonyc1 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2008
                                        Posts: 2
                                        I just wanted to ask a question, I started to play the game a few days ago and I was just wondering if when the new patches come out, do I have to restart my game to play those patches or can I continue from where I am?

                                        Cause I don't want to have to restart my game over and over
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3146    
                                        Old August 13th, 2008 (10:22 PM).
                                        Emoney's Avatar
                                        Emoney Emoney is offline
                                        chingon de chingones
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                                          Location: US california
                                          Age: 27
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 4
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by anthonyc1 View Post
                                          I just wanted to ask a question, I started to play the game a few days ago and I was just wondering if when the new patches come out, do I have to restart my game to play those patches or can I continue from where I am?

                                          Cause I don't want to have to restart my game over and over
                                          its recommended that u start all over but if u want u can patch over ur old game
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3147    
                                          Old August 13th, 2008 (11:02 PM).
                                          deathmoon deathmoon is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2008
                                            Posts: 24
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by anthonyc1 View Post
                                            I just wanted to ask a question, I started to play the game a few days ago and I was just wondering if when the new patches come out, do I have to restart my game to play those patches or can I continue from where I am?

                                            Cause I don't want to have to restart my game over and over
                                            The only drawback is that the game is a bit more glitchy, although I haven't experienced many glitchs. I didn't start over again after I patched over beta 5...
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3148    
                                            Old August 14th, 2008 (12:23 AM).
                                            pokegamefreak pokegamefreak is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2007
                                              Gender:
                                              Posts: 11
                                              Hello Zel,
                                              This is the best hack i've ever played. Can't wait for beta 6 to come out,

                                              Maby you could make the traded pokemon evolutions evolve with an item thats named: "trade cable". That item is also in pokemon mystery dungeon and i think that that is a great solution for the traded pokemon.

                                              I hope that you don't give up on your hack and the best of luck

                                              (Ps: sorry, for my bad english, i'm from holland.)
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #3149    
                                              Old August 14th, 2008 (1:17 AM).
                                              Ripper's Avatar
                                              Ripper Ripper is offline
                                              The Dark Knight
                                                 
                                                Join Date: May 2007
                                                Location: New Zealand
                                                Gender:
                                                Nature: Mild
                                                Posts: 496
                                                I can't remember how long it was that you started this... Was it 2005? It seems like a long time and doesn't seem right. I know you were working on it before you first posted it however. Also, when did the last Beta come out? I don't even know which ones I've played as I'm trying to wait until the final version (story wise at least). How are things looking in the space department? I know you were always worried you'd run out of trainer slots and I was curious as to how many you'd used.
                                                __________________
                                                Credit to Dukey for this awesome signature!
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #3150    
                                                Old August 14th, 2008 (2:17 AM). Edited August 14th, 2008 by Sarcastic Prince.
                                                Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                                                Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                                                Starting anew...
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Aug 2007
                                                  Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Timid
                                                  Posts: 3,074
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by pokegamefreak View Post
                                                  Hello Zel,
                                                  This is the best hack i've ever played. Can't wait for beta 6 to come out,

                                                  Maby you could make the traded pokemon evolutions evolve with an item thats named: "trade cable". That item is also in pokemon mystery dungeon and i think that that is a great solution for the traded pokemon.

                                                  I hope that you don't give up on your hack and the best of luck

                                                  (Ps: sorry, for my bad english, i'm from holland.)
                                                  No need to, since Pokemon that is needed to trade will now evolve in a high Level.

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
                                                  I can't remember how long it was that you started this... Was it 2005? It seems like a long time and doesn't seem right. I know you were working on it before you first posted it however. Also, when did the last Beta come out? I don't even know which ones I've played as I'm trying to wait until the final version (story wise at least). How are things looking in the space department? I know you were always worried you'd run out of trainer slots and I was curious as to how many you'd used.
                                                  It started in 2006. It's not your business on how many trainer slots he used.
                                                  __________________
                                                  I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:28 PM.