ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3151    
Old August 14th, 2008 (2:48 AM).
LiquidR's Avatar
LiquidR LiquidR is offline
I am the shadow on the moon at night
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: Leidschendam, Holland
    Age: 29
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 109
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by prince112 View Post
    And also, asking for "When does the beta come out" questions are forbidden in this forum.
    He was referring to the past, 'when did the last Beta come out?'.

    Anyway, I hope Zel has some new surprises up his sleave for us.
    __________________
    Click here to visit my art gallery.




    Click to view my FC
    Spoiler:


    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3152    
    Old August 14th, 2008 (3:11 AM). Edited August 14th, 2008 by CharFeralScep.
    CharFeralScep CharFeralScep is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2007
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 13
      Hey man great work on the game, fantastic gameplay, really fun :). I think the whole Amelia-Trainer (ours) situation is pretty funny as well, good stuff.
      Reply With Quote
        #3153    
      Old August 14th, 2008 (8:08 AM).
      roxas27 roxas27 is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2008
        Gender:
        Posts: 3
        Zel i'm french , i love your ROM hack , everybodie's french like your rom hack , good luck
        Reply With Quote
          #3154    
        Old August 14th, 2008 (10:04 AM).
        Pyroterra's Avatar
        Pyroterra Pyroterra is offline
        Pyro Trainer
           
          Join Date: Aug 2008
          Gender:
          Nature: Impish
          Posts: 1
          This hack is so great, I am so glad to play a jhoto based game again.

          Now when I got the x b5 Im still in azalea, but when I first loded it up I went out to train in rute 33 and I came across enti and ruike.

          But grat redesign of the place as well.
          Reply With Quote
            #3155    
          Old August 14th, 2008 (11:14 PM).
          nooooooooooo nooooooooooo is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Gender:
            Posts: 16
            im not sure if this is against the rules but how do you rematch the trainers your registered i call them up but they never want to rematch me does it have something to do with picking the berries and waiting 5 mins or something?
            Reply With Quote
              #3156    
            Old August 15th, 2008 (12:42 AM).
            deathmoon deathmoon is offline
               
              Join Date: Jun 2008
              Posts: 24
              I have an idea for an Island minigame, somewhat of a battle frontier challenge. The "brains" would be your 7 rivals, each of their teams being in thier prime. No healing outside of items will be allowed, and to compensate for pp drainage, I propose an item that restore pp should be sold at the mart before the challenge, like ether or max elixer. Each of the challenges should have a theme to it, that accustomes to the rival boss at the end, like mono team for ard and double battles for rina and dante. Also there should be a random challenge for one of the rivals to test your abilities. The prize would be re-useable move tutors, however they will be expensive.

              A list that I thought of:
              Calm mind:100,000
              Dragon dance: $120,000
              Thunder wave:$85,000
              Softboiled/Synthesis/Recover: $200,000
              Bulk up: $100,000
              Body Slam:$75,000
              Will-o-Wisp: $100,000
              Flamethrower/Ice beam/Thunderbolt:$100,000
              Focus Punch: $100,000
              Substitute:$250,000
              Drill Peck: $75,000
              Baton pass:$45,000
              Counter/Mirror coat:$125,000
              Rest:$100,000
              Swords dance/Agility/Amensia:$150,000
              Swagger:$60,000
              Rock Slide:$150,000
              Solarbeam:$90,000
              Frenzy Plant/Hyrdo cannon/Blast Burn:$125,000
              Hypnosis:$100,000
              Explosion:$175,000
              Pain Split: $150,000
              Destiny Bond/Perish song:$200,000

              I would love it if you could implement this idea in Zel... =P
              Reply With Quote
                #3157    
              Old August 15th, 2008 (1:55 AM).
              JJK's Avatar
              JJK JJK is offline
              The chase is about to begin...
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2008
                Location: Lisbon, Portugal
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 103
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by deathmoon View Post
                I have an idea for an Island minigame, somewhat of a battle frontier challenge. The "brains" would be your 7 rivals, each of their teams being in thier prime. No healing outside of items will be allowed, and to compensate for pp drainage, I propose an item that restore pp should be sold at the mart before the challenge, like ether or max elixer. Each of the challenges should have a theme to it, that accustomes to the rival boss at the end, like mono team for ard and double battles for rina and dante. Also there should be a random challenge for one of the rivals to test your abilities. The prize would be re-useable move tutors, however they will be expensive.

                A list that I thought of:
                Calm mind:100,000
                Dragon dance: $120,000
                Thunder wave:$85,000
                Softboiled/Synthesis/Recover: $200,000
                Bulk up: $100,000
                Body Slam:$75,000
                Will-o-Wisp: $100,000
                Flamethrower/Ice beam/Thunderbolt:$100,000
                Focus Punch: $100,000
                Substitute:$250,000
                Drill Peck: $75,000
                Baton pass:$45,000
                Counter/Mirror coat:$125,000
                Rest:$100,000
                Swords dance/Agility/Amensia:$150,000
                Swagger:$60,000
                Rock Slide:$150,000
                Solarbeam:$90,000
                Frenzy Plant/Hyrdo cannon/Blast Burn:$125,000
                Hypnosis:$100,000
                Explosion:$175,000
                Pain Split: $150,000
                Destiny Bond/Perish song:$200,000

                I would love it if you could implement this idea in Zel... =P
                It's not that bad of an idea, but for the detail it should be difficult to implement, and there are ways to make the islands a true challenge that are as good but less painful to introduce. The tutors are a good idea, but the prices would have to be halved, no more no less.

                Plus, if you like to keep a good image, dont cry out that loud that you like to stall the crap out of ppl, putting DBond and PS as the more expensive. AND DONT even talk about pain split: for me its a move that should be BANNED, it dimunishes the game to a certain draw.
                Reply With Quote
                  #3158    
                Old August 15th, 2008 (5:54 AM).
                NatzHaks's Avatar
                NatzHaks NatzHaks is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2007
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 16
                  how long are you going to be on
                  Thinking/Mapping and Implementing the mini-games and Trick House puzzles (this will surely take SOME time)
                  Its been months
                  __________________
                  NatzHaks

                  npstudios.tk
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3159    
                  Old August 15th, 2008 (5:59 AM).
                  flamerzfire's Avatar
                  flamerzfire flamerzfire is offline
                     
                    Join Date: May 2008
                    Gender:
                    Posts: 1
                    Why if i press start button the game error?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3160    
                    Old August 15th, 2008 (6:46 AM).
                    Feraligatr master's Avatar
                    Feraligatr master Feraligatr master is offline
                    Im British you know!
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2004
                      Location: Jolly old England
                      Age: 25
                      Nature: Naive
                      Posts: 345
                      That Error is proberly caused by a bad Firered Rom, or an error with the patching.
                      __________________
                      Proud supporter of:
                      Pokemon Shiny Gold
                      Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                      The Ruby Destiny Trilogy
                      Pokemon Light Platinum
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3161    
                      Old August 15th, 2008 (8:02 AM).
                      Pokemaster1993 Pokemaster1993 is offline
                      Banned
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: North NJ
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Quiet
                        Posts: 191
                        I think I found a glitch/bug. When you go into the Name Rater's house in Lavender Town, the room all glitchy or something and I can't get out.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3162    
                        Old August 15th, 2008 (12:18 PM).
                        ssj92's Avatar
                        ssj92 ssj92 is offline
                        ShinyGold got me hooked!!!
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2008
                          Location: California, USA
                          Age: 25
                          Gender:
                          Posts: 10
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                          I think I found a glitch/bug. When you go into the Name Rater's house in Lavender Town, the room all glitchy or something and I can't get out.

                          you might have a bad firered rom or bad patching?
                          __________________


                          Reply With Quote
                            #3163    
                          Old August 15th, 2008 (1:47 PM).
                          Satoshi-Ash's Avatar
                          Satoshi-Ash Satoshi-Ash is offline
                          Master Chris
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2007
                            Location: Hayward, CA
                            Age: 24
                            Nature: Lax
                            Posts: 142
                            Hey, Zel. I finally get to play this hack. I'll get back to you on it.
                            __________________
                            Pokémon Platinum: Name: Chris, FC: 1676-9582-3443
                            Hacks I support:
                            Spoiler:




                            Reply With Quote
                              #3164    
                            Old August 15th, 2008 (1:48 PM).
                            Pokemaster1993 Pokemaster1993 is offline
                            Banned
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Location: North NJ
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quiet
                              Posts: 191
                              can't be the fire red rom. the first one I dl'd, it didn't work, and this is the 2nd one and it worked fine until that. and I'm sure I patched it with the beta X ips file.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3165    
                              Old August 15th, 2008 (3:45 PM). Edited August 15th, 2008 by Blazichu.
                              deathmoon deathmoon is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2008
                                Posts: 24
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by JJK View Post
                                It's not that bad of an idea, but for the detail it should be difficult to implement, and there are ways to make the islands a true challenge that are as good but less painful to introduce. The tutors are a good idea, but the prices would have to be halved, no more no less.

                                Plus, if you like to keep a good image, dont cry out that loud that you like to stall the crap out of ppl, putting DBond and PS as the more expensive. AND DONT even talk about pain split: for me its a move that should be BANNED, it dimunishes the game to a certain draw.
                                I generally despise stalling, infact my shoddy and sgx teams have 5/6 of my team having earthquake and other offensive moves. I personally like absuing dragon dance and other said boosters. I thought of other players who actually like stalling, that list appeals to all players, not just you and me. The prices can be altered, those are just ideas. Now that I think of it, it could be the vermilion tower rewards. I judged the prices based how much I like the strategy and how useful that particular move is, notice all of the power-up moves are relatively cheap, that indicates how much I love powering up, and the stall moves are quite expensive, because I despise stalling. I placed the recovery moves at high prices, because I think that they're useful, same for substitute.

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                                can't be the fire red rom. the first one I dl'd, it didn't work, and this is the 2nd one and it worked fine until that. and I'm sure I patched it with the beta X ips file.
                                Did you patch over a previous beta? That maybe the problem.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3166    
                                Old August 15th, 2008 (4:55 PM).
                                Pokemaster1993 Pokemaster1993 is offline
                                Banned
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                                  Location: North NJ
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Quiet
                                  Posts: 191
                                  I think you're right. I looked at a youtube video how to dl this, and it said to dl beta 4, then on the 13th, I dl'd beta X.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3167    
                                  Old August 15th, 2008 (7:08 PM).
                                  EJames2100's Avatar
                                  EJames2100 EJames2100 is offline
                                  Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2008
                                    Location: Merry Old England
                                    Age: 26
                                    Gender:
                                    Nature: Naughty
                                    Posts: 342
                                    meh he's new and this site does have some connection issues(I've triple posted because of it)

                                    Anywho, Shiny Gold has always looked good to me and Beta 6 should only make it better
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3168    
                                    Old August 15th, 2008 (7:18 PM).
                                    Vegeta™'s Avatar
                                    Vegeta™ Vegeta™ is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2007
                                      Location: London, UK
                                      Age: 26
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Adamant
                                      Posts: 435
                                      I get a trouble when I finished beating the Elite Four I start a NEw Game, when I should be in my Room, waiting to go Kanto.
                                      __________________
                                      This signature has been disabled.
                                      Bottom images make your signature just a bit too tall :(
                                      Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                                      You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                                      Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3169    
                                      Old August 16th, 2008 (3:26 AM).
                                      Magnius Magnius is offline
                                      Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2005
                                        Gender:
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 295
                                        Very WIP Johto Trainer battle remix I started...
                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuN9qKm3vR0
                                        __________________
                                        Check out my original music on my youtube channel:
                                        http://www.youtube.com/user/MagniusKun?feature=mhee
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3170    
                                        Old August 16th, 2008 (3:47 AM). Edited August 16th, 2008 by Christos.
                                        jerwin1400 jerwin1400 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2008
                                          Gender:
                                          Posts: 2
                                          Zel why I can't go to victory road??
                                          there is a note there that says "men at work"

                                          could you reply on this??

                                          thx i really enjoy the game but I can't go to E4 and to the second map
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3171    
                                          Old August 16th, 2008 (4:10 AM).
                                          Mortar's Avatar
                                          Mortar Mortar is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2007
                                            Location: Europe
                                            Age: 24
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 136
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by prince112 View Post
                                            It's not your business on how many trainer slots he used.
                                            Yeah, and no one asked you anything did they? They were talking to Zel, so it's not your business to answer for him.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3172    
                                            Old August 16th, 2008 (4:39 AM).
                                            JJK's Avatar
                                            JJK JJK is offline
                                            The chase is about to begin...
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2008
                                              Location: Lisbon, Portugal
                                              Nature: Quirky
                                              Posts: 103
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by knight View Post
                                              I get a trouble when I finished beating the Elite Four I start a NEw Game, when I should be in my Room, waiting to go Kanto.
                                              Try changing your save type to 128k flash, but you'll probably have to start a new game. Have you played all the way trough the game only with savestates?

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Magnius View Post
                                              Very WIP Johto Trainer battle remix I started...
                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuN9qKm3vR0
                                              Man i gotta tell you... it could be a great remix but it's so full of bips it almost sounds like a RBY music. Try smoothing that and you've got a winner.
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by jerwin1400 View Post
                                              Zel why I can't go to victory road??
                                              there is a note there that says "men at work"

                                              could you reply on this??

                                              thx i really enjoy the game but I can't go to E4 and to the second map
                                              Probably you are playing a very old beta, download and patch beta 5 in the 1st page of this post or wait 'till beta 6 comes out.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #3173    
                                              Old August 16th, 2008 (5:00 AM).
                                              alureon's Avatar
                                              alureon alureon is offline
                                              Alureon the Pokemon Master
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2007
                                                Gender:
                                                Nature: Lonely
                                                Posts: 47
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Magnius View Post
                                                Very WIP Johto Trainer battle remix I started...
                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuN9qKm3vR0
                                                The music remix is really good, nice music. Although the Yugi is a little intense for a parody lol.
                                                __________________
                                                The Pokemon Master Alureon.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #3174    
                                                Old August 16th, 2008 (6:13 AM).
                                                Blazers's Avatar
                                                Blazers Blazers is offline
                                                • Silver Tier
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2008
                                                Location: Home
                                                Age: 23
                                                Posts: 954
                                                Hey Zel.
                                                I read that you were making remixes of the music.
                                                I was wondering, what program are you using?
                                                And do you just use the instruments and make the song from scratch?
                                                Thanks!
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #3175    
                                                Old August 16th, 2008 (7:41 AM).
                                                Blazers's Avatar
                                                Blazers Blazers is offline
                                                • Silver Tier
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2008
                                                Location: Home
                                                Age: 23
                                                Posts: 954
                                                Yeah i understand,
                                                Ok then, Magnius and Clonex
                                                What program are you using?
                                                I'm looking to make music for a game.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                Reply

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:44 PM.