• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pichu plushie, pretty~bad ._.

katty

what's^?
Years
  • pichus.jpg

well, its a plushie sketch about 40min (long time._.;)
    i simply cant draw well so dont count on me XD

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • The bow could use some work... I thought it was a bump on the head at first. o.o;

And why isn't the kawaii Pichu smiling?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Omg that's so cute I want one. +_________+ *steals* o_O;

Um... yeah. ^_^; Sorry, I'm a major Pichu fan. And a plushie fan. So seeing the two as one in the same just gets me kinda hyper, lol. The picture looks really good. I love your style - the way you colour/shade is so nice. The picture retains its sketchiness, yet still looks amazingly good. @@; And the use of different colours to show the shading and stuff is very nice too. The only thing that looks kind of weird is the green sweatdrop. But maybe that's just because I'm used to blue. o.o; Nevertheless, that's an amazing piccie. ^__^

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Wow that is one cool pic!
    Your coloring is very good and the shading technique very cool looks like crosshatching. I don't find alot of ppl do the crosshatching style , But it goes really well with this pic Great job!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Wonderful picture, I like the colors used. The expression is priceless. ^_^ It's a coote Pichu.

Keyblade Master, if you can't type a message ATLEAST 25 chara. long don't post there.

Years
  • Mega cute Pichu there, I love how you drew it ^-^ I want oneeeeee * looks for pichu cudley * I got mine o_o;;
    Youre drawing is so darn cutie ^-^
    Its facial imageery done there is brilliant! ^-^ I love the sweatdrop mark to!

Back