• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lul here I go again~

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah. Another one. x_x; But, I really really like this one. Photobucket resized it, but I think the lines look smoother at this size anyway.

lul here I go again~

I was in a Bleach RP awhile ago [not here] and she was my Espada character. She's the Zero Espada, and she's actually a vaizard, and not an arrancar. It's complicated. x_x

But yeah. I drew and colored her. For fun. So, crits are welcome, but they're most likely not going to be fixed. < <

And yes, I'm aware that I suck at coloring. Yes, I am aware that I can't draw folds to save my life.

The M in the upper right hand corner (you can't miss it lul) stands for both Mizuki and Miyuki. Miyuki is her name, Mizuki is mine. It's both credit and label. xD

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • She has a nice slim long body, comparing to Yûko-san of xxxHOLiC. The anatomy reminds me that of a doll, which I like. I'm not familiar with the character, but she appears as an angelic being. I think the long cornsilk-colored hair and white outfit is what's giving that appearance off. Nice work though. :)

Don't worry about the creases in the clothing. I can't do them very well either. D:>

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I do have a colored version on my dA, but I highly dislike it, so here's the non-colored version that was just messed about with graphics and stuff.

lul here I go again~

Pose stolen Referenced From: Shinji Hirako, by Kubo Tite

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • You always comment my crappy art and graphics,so now it's my turn to comment your masterpieces 8D

I really like how the coloring was done.Really smooth and everything~8D You have a really unique style,I especially like the second one. =x

keep it up,I want to see more! 8D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    lul here I go again~

And here I used Levi as a reference pose and reference for hair, Levi from Fairy Tail. This girl's name is Willow Pierce, and she's yet ANOTHER made-up. xD

I tried a different coloring style, it's not really... different, per say, but it certainly took more time then usual. x_X; And I forgot to shade the shirt and belts. < < It totally slipped my mind.

Last edited:

Antipathy00

Normal-type PokemonTrainer!
    Years
  • Eeep so many nice pics to comment :).

The first one is really cute, I like how innocent she looks!
    As Gunn said, I find her very angelic too.

The second one reminds me a bit of L from DeathNote but is cool nontheless. I love the blood/ink splattered on him, its convicing!

Third one has got to be my favorite one of the lot, I love the color scheme and she looks very stylish!
    Seems like she is so sure of herself and wants to say : Try me heh!

Anyway, youre very talented that is for sure, and I really appreciate that you name your reference pics/source (if any used). Bein an artist myself, I can tell you that just by doing that, it makes ya even a greater artist, cuz you sure have the ability to respect one other's work.
    If all artists could be like ya!

Anyhow, keep up the good work love!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    And yet ANOTHER coloring style. :x

No reference this time, which is why it looks so weird. x_x;

lul here I go again~

This be Onyx, or Shinji, or whatever you want to call him. :3 I actually did a background this time too. *fish'd*

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Here be an Oekaki and art of a roleplay I'm apart of called iAnti. :3

(I'm not very good at Oekaki, just a fore-warning)

lul here I go again~

Thennn... Archane~ (I hate this one)

lul here I go again~

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I really love all your styles and how you keep improving with them. My favorite one out of them is your second one, the splatter effect is awesome >D That and I love the ink like look it has for the outline. It makes it look unique~

YOUR WORK IS LOVLEY <333

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Thanks everyone. xD

I might try another drawing in the style of the second one, since a lot of people seem to like it. I'll have to do it old-fashioned again though, since that one's really sketchy and stuff.

Anyway, I'm getting a tablet soon enough, so give me some time to figure it out, and I'll have a lot more comin' your way! ;3

In the meantime, here's some super super old stuff that I just never bothered to show.

lul here I go again~

lul here I go again~

As you can see, my first attempt at coloring with colored pencil's didn't work out so well. I need watercolor pencils if I every try again. =_=;; this is really old though. about as old as the one up top.

lul here I go again~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh, nonono. xDDD

I don't think I could've done any of these without a tablet. I use a scanner. *fish'd*

The only one I did on the computer with a mouse alone was the 'Glitchy' one that was Oekaki'd. xD;;

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • OKAY I was about to say there. What tablet are you getting?

EDIT: At v

Good idea and awesome.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well, perhaps you should ask me questions like that through PM, because we're getting a bit spammy. xD;

Regardless, I'll answer this one; I'm getting a Wacom 6x8. :3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Latest working, colored with a tablet! :O

This is the FIRST thing I did with my tablet. (the colors, mind you, I inked and drew the old fashioned style)

I'm so pleased with this. :3

lul here I go again~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I arrive.... WITH A THOUSAND MS PAINT DOODLES?!

Yeah. I went kinda crazy with my new tablet today. xD;;

They're all of an RP I'm in called YZ. Most of these will make more sense if you read the two Act's, but I highly doubt any of you care that much, since that's a LOT to read. xD

Anyway...

lul here I go again~

lul here I go again~

lul here I go again~

lul here I go again~

Rosaline, Reid (guy in the second picture), belong to Archsage~

Faewyn, girl in the last picture, belongs to Alter Ego~

And the rest of them are mine lol. <3 Yah, the hands are mine too. :x

Back