• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh my goodness....my art!

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
  • Hello! I thought that I would post some of my art for you to see, but I can't figure out that dumb attatchments thingy, so I will just give you a link to my site. Please do not take any of my art without written consent by me! Please also note that the artwork is under two different aliases...thanks!!

https://www.geocities.com/yukitoko2003/Home.html

Years
  • Pretty good. This one was sooo cute
    Oh my goodness....my art!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Aw...haha...well, be patient...silly free accounts! :P

Thankyou, Bhati!

EDIT:

Also, to let you guys know, a lot of that art is a year older or more. Once I get my scanner hooked up to my laptop, I should have some more up there! Please bear with me! ^^

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Ack....please don't yell at me for the double post...

I updated my site! Only one picture though. Does anyone know some place where I can get free webspace that is better than Yahoo.....stupid yahoo....

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Hey, brinkster.com has free no ad service..

Anyways your art is great. Some are better then others but very nice ^_^

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Very cool...I will have to check it out!

And yes, some of the art is better than the others...it's pretty easy to tell the old stuff from the newer stuff....heh...some of those I can't believe how bad they are! O_o

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Yeah....that's the truth. I check that site you reccommended...and they don't offer free webspace...unless I wasn't looking in the right place...which is probably a lot more likely!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Looks like have some problems with free web host. I hate that. I had to buy a domain and hosting for pics. Though not that much money. If you like I can host some pics for you.
    I like your pics. They have a real manga feel to them. I love manga. Hope to see more.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Thank you! I like to draw in the manga styles more than the anime....it's just a lot more detailed, and it's generally softer too, which I like better.

Yeah...web hosting is such a pain. Thank you for the offer! I will certainly consider it. I am also going to try to see if my boyfriend can help me with HTML. He's a computer whiz, and I'm sure the site would be better to work with instead of using the lame page builder Yahoo has....

Back